New pair of boots at female college

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

New pair of boots at female college

Post by stivalimania »

74.JPG
75.JPG
76.JPG
You can find more pics and the complete story on my blog: stivalimania.blogspot.it or stivalimania.blogspot.com

For any questions: stivalimania@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Re: New pair of boots at female college

Post by Atlas »

So squirt some hand cream up into the toes of her boots be close by to watch her slip them on :)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

it would be an interesting viewing ;)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I have done this a number of times :) think hand cream up into the toes is awesome to watch them slip them on! But if it’s ankle boots or heels squirt clear shampoo in them :) it levels out looks like the inside of their heels because it’s clear & they alway slip their feet into them to find a gooey mess lol
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

But boots like that mate needs a lot of hand cream up into the toes :) just find a nice little bottle that will fit inside her boot so you can push it into the toe area & face the toe towards the floor & squirt away :)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

With an another pair of boots I did something like that, and I admit it's a real hot sensation, fill the inside of the boots with a cream, but that time I had more choices to escape by the suspicions. This time the risk was too higher...
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Well hope you get the chance to share with us next time you do :)