New Split Spin Off Topic

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Blackboot

New Split Spin Off Topic

Post by Blackboot »

What do members think about splitting this forum with a secondary new forum that covers domination, humiliation, whipping, pain, and other sadistic and masochistic things. I,for one, have no interest in those things, and would love to see this forum go back to cumming on boots and leather fetishes without S/M stuff.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: New Split Spin Off Topic

Post by Wetshoe »

I have removed the domination spam. If you or anyone else would like to help me do this, please let me know and I will make you a moderator. It would be much appreciated.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:25 pm I have removed the domination spam. If you or anyone else would like to help me do this, please let me know and I will make you a moderator. It would be much appreciated.
Me!
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

Very well done! The real boot fetish topics had to be searched between all those movies, download, and spam.

I am here daily and love to be able to find the items i love most again.

XXX
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thanks. I made both of you moderators. I havent added moderators in a while so not sure if settings are correct. You should now be able to see a SPAM forum at the bottom. You can move spam topics into that so only we can see them and eventually delete the users. Please let me know if it's working properly. Thanks!
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wetshoe wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:25 pm I have removed the domination spam. If you or anyone else would like to help me do this, please let me know and I will make you a moderator. It would be much appreciated.
Please I’m tired of all the video screen caps of nothing but domination I may be into bdsm but jeeze there’s a lot of it in this one section
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Thank you for this! Makes this forum much more readable.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Blackboot

Post by Blackboot »

Thanks, Wetshoe, this is a welcome improvement! I'm glad to hear that other members agree.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Big thanks to you lads!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Thank you mods! Lets see how this goes for a while, and if it works well, perhaps we can go onto cleaning up that high heeled trampling section that's pretty overridden with spam.