New boots! <3

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MegaFetishlover

New boots! <3

Post by MegaFetishlover »

I finally bought a pair of used dr/doc martens leonore boots! :D What do you think of these? Any leonore boot fans out there? The leather feels so soft and they’re super sweet. The fur is not that run down either. By the looks of it these have been worn a lot! I love the leonore boots they’re so cute and sweet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DrMartensLover

Re: New boots! <3

Post by DrMartensLover »

I love all Dr Martens. They look so sexy on the ladies.

My favourite thing to do is lube up the sole then rub it up and down on my c**k. It feels amazing and gives me a massive climax.

Even better when the Mrs does it for me ;)
MegaFetishlover

That sounds sweet! I prefer the fur lined docs though. They’re really cute!
DrMartensLover

Post by DrMartensLover »

MegaFetishlover wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:37 pm That sounds sweet! I prefer the fur lined docs though. They’re really cute!
Yeah, I love the fur lined one too but laced. There's a super cute girl I've seen around the area I work in with some on. Just wish I could get under those and get to tease me with them :lol:
MegaFetishlover

I like the laced ones too but oh well absolute favorite are the leonore. I more or less like wintery shoes. Even though I’m kinda picky.
Sounds pretty nice btw. Let’s hope your plan/fantasy works.
Net King

Post by Net King »

DrMartensLover wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 pm I love all Dr Martens. They look so sexy on the ladies.

My favourite thing to do is lube up the sole then rub it up and down on my c**k. It feels amazing and gives me a massive climax.

What sort of Doc Marten sole? Some have ribbed soles and others have 'commando' type soles (with the diamond shaped nubbles). The commando type soles could be too rough especially if new while the ribbed soles would probably deliver an exquisite sensation. Unfortunately my Mrs does not have a pair.
DrMartensLover

Post by DrMartensLover »

Net King wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:26 pm
DrMartensLover wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:28 pm I love all Dr Martens. They look so sexy on the ladies.

What sort of Doc Marten sole? Some have ribbed soles and others have 'commando' type soles (with the diamond shaped nubbles). The commando type soles could be too rough especially if new while the ribbed soles would probably deliver an exquisite sensation. Unfortunately my Mrs does not have a pair.
She has ones with the ribbed soles :D

I know what you mean regarding the other type of sole, and yes, I can imagine it would be pretty painful. The Mrs also has couple of pairs of chunky ankle boots which require a bit of a wear to soften the edges of the nubbles. Once they are softened up a bit however, they feel amazing.
MegaFetishlover

The leonore and the new serenas with faux fur have the «commando» sole with the diamonds but they don’t seem as rough as the other ones.
Net King

Post by Net King »

DrMartensLover wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:24 am
Net King wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:26 pm What sort of Doc Marten sole? Some have ribbed soles and others have 'commando' type soles (with the diamond shaped nubbles). The commando type soles could be too rough especially if new while the ribbed soles would probably deliver an exquisite sensation. Unfortunately my Mrs does not have a pair.
She has ones with the ribbed soles :D
I would get her to drag the ribbed sole lightly over the hard tip, it will love the sensation and the tip will start to feel red hot. Try it without lube, it may be a bit sore, but the pleasure will outweigh the pain. It may feel a bit itchy the next day but that will remind you of the lovely experience.
MegaFetishlover

Today I did something I’ve never done before. I lubed up a used pair of drmartens leonore (enjoyed myself a lot feeling the boots getting lubed) and then I put on a condom. I started off rubbing my cock against the lubed leather and rubbing the sole against the tip of my cock. Then I put the front of one boot under my cock and the other boot’s sole on top of my cock before rubbing myself with the boots. What a sight the leonores where so shiny due to the lube. I took off the condom and started to fuck the furry inside of one of the boots. Was planning on shooting a load on the tip of them and take some pics but sadly I didn’t come. Thought i’d share this.