New boots! <3

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Net King

Re: New boots! <3

Post by Net King »

MegaFetishlover wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:12 pm Today I did something I’ve never done before. I lubed up a used pair of drmartens leonore (enjoyed myself a lot feeling the boots getting lubed) and then I put on a condom. I started off rubbing my cock against the lubed leather and rubbing the sole against the tip of my cock. Then I put the front of one boot under my cock and the other boot’s sole on top of my cock before rubbing myself with the boots. What a sight the leonores where so shiny due to the lube. I took off the condom and started to fuck the furry inside of one of the boots. Was planning on shooting a load on the tip of them and take some pics but sadly I didn’t come. Thought i’d share this.
Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Next time perhaps. After a few more times do away with the lube and condom. If it were me the bare tip will just love feeling the raw sole.
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

Net King wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:24 pm Sometimes it happens, sometimes not. Next time perhaps. After a few more times do away with the lube and condom. If it were me the bare tip will just love feeling the raw sole.
The thing that turned me on was the thought of cute leather boots all lubed up and ready to be played with. While I was going I couldn’t help myself to think about the cute boots covered in sticky cum and dried up sticky lube then smearing the cum all over the toe caps. I gotta say though the diamond shaped sole feels good. Next mission now is to get a pair of serenas with the new fur and soles.

To be honest it would be so nice to get a shoejob from the leonores. Imagine someone wearing them, then you pour lube all over her boots and starts to smear them in before she rubs the wet sole on the cock and starts to jerk off with the boots. Damn that’s one good fantasy xD

Btw: Net King since you know so much about the soles on these and is in general a dr martens fan.
(From the previous post where you commented the soles) Do you have any of these pairs? Either serena or leonore?
Net King

Post by Net King »

MegaFetishlover wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:45 pm ..........
Btw: Net King since you know so much about the soles on these and is in general a dr martens fan.
(From the previous post where you commented the soles) Do you have any of these pairs? Either serena or leonore?
Somewhat surprisingly, no. My partner does not have Dr Martens and I have not been quite moved to purchase a pair.
MegaFetishlover

Post by MegaFetishlover »

Some pics of the lubed leonores :)
052CDDFD-4CC2-4615-A223-76849E77D102.jpeg
1A2D6304-0B76-41FB-858D-01CD68CC3826.jpeg
07A4FDBA-3169-41C9-82C9-A0078F7C54CD.jpeg
68C479D3-4376-4CAE-B486-A977CEEF7245.jpeg
7FBA7AC8-B540-4B9C-9BEE-FF64282DF895.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.