Femdom and boot art

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

witherp

Re: Femdom and boot art

Post by witherp »

Inspired by mizune excellent thread. Didn't realise how much I liked ankle boots lol but you live and you learn. Oh and wanted to practice more technical subject. Killing two birds with one stone. Sexy in it's own way, at least I think so. Hope you like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

witherp wrote: Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:48 am Hey leevoy, here is what came to mind .....was a cool request, hope you like it. Still practicing with colour but this one is for you. Hope she is posh enough lol

Give me a few days mizune,
I love this thread and your ideas help me practice,
I typically love longer boots but my mind is open and I'm still thinking about ideas.........

Would love to see any other subscribers art, I'm sure there are a few of you out there !
Witherp - I had been eagerly anticipating how you would conjure up one of my all-time deepest fantasies. It's simply amazing! You depicted the agony, ecstasy, and the mistresses cruel amusement so beautifully!

If I did not live with such a vanilla woman, I'd have this masturpiece above my mantle. Love the spunk dripping down those leathery amazeboots... THANK YOU SIR
Mizune

Post by Mizune »

Last edited by Mizune on Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
freddyjones33

Post by freddyjones33 »

Sent a PM, interested in my request at all?
witherp

Post by witherp »

Hi Freddy, was in the middle of this one and flat out at work. Hope you all like it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

I would like to send you a pic of my wife (without face) wearing boots. Would love to see you drawimg it added with cum on her boots and a naked man with his cock under her feet. Would you do that? :-)
Boots in all forms and pumps
anon998

Post by anon998 »

s-l1600.jpg
I'd love to see some artwork of these boots, more of a close up kind of like the last picture you posted, more towards the front if possible.
witherp

Post by witherp »

Christiana, more than happy to do that
Those are AWESOME boots anon, will give it some thought. Attached is a request from another forum member.....it was a challenge, but I hope you like it.
freddyjones33

Post by freddyjones33 »

YES! YES! You're the man! Thank you so much! If I have anything else I'd like to see I will let you know about it first! :D
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

@witherp Awesome as always!
okay here is your muse :)
Boots in all forms and pumps