New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Yurple415

Re: New boots from a gorgeous Indian girl

Post by Yurple415 »

She’ll also be selling me her worn heels and shoes as she wears them down. I’ve really hit the jackpot her you guys. Best part is she’s a real sweetheart and I actually consider her a friend now. We share places to go eat and drink and even have a few mutual interests like cars and sneakers like Jordans and adidas etc. If I was single I’d probably ruin it by trying to hook up with her lol but I’m happily taken with someone that doesn’t mind my escapades lol. I also plan on starting a topic with my gf in boots who’s quite hot herself especially if you like thick women in boots like I do. So stay on the lookout for that!
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

I just noticed that some other pics I could of swore I posted of her in different heels are gone or maybe never posted. So here they are again for everyone’s enjoyment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

And here’s something for the flat lovers out there. We’re moving away from boot season here in California so we’re gonna start seeing more of her in pumps sandals and flats. Should I keep posting those here or should I start another topic in the regular shoe fetish board. What do you guys recommend?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Jackpot isn't the word... I don't think there is one!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Does she let you cum inside her heels & flats while she wears them??
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Atlas wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:42 am Does she let you cum inside her heels & flats while she wears them??
That’d be nice but no we don’t do stuff like that. I have a gf for stuff like that. She just sells me her shoes and takes pics of herself in them before selling them to me. That’s pretty much the extent of our relationship. So far at least... Maybe if I offered her enough money she might go for it.

However I did offer to let her borrow back any shoes I’ve bought from her as I’ve told her the more she wears them the more valuable they are to me lol. She said that could happen, so I think she enjoys the attention and knowing I’m somewhere drooling over her shoes and feet. She told me yesterday that she’s working on some more flats for me right now trying to get them as worn and smelly as she can.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Yurple415 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:37 am However I did offer to let her borrow back any shoes I’ve bought from her as I’ve told her the more she wears them the more valuable they are to me lol.
That would be awesome if she took you up on that offer. I would even offer to buy them back a second time to motivate her lol.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

realservitude wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:31 pm
Yurple415 wrote: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:37 am However I did offer to let her borrow back any shoes I’ve bought from her as I’ve told her the more she wears them the more valuable they are to me lol.
That would be awesome if she took you up on that offer. I would even offer to buy them back a second time to motivate her lol.
Yeah it would. I’m not sure she will only because the whole reason she started selling her shoes to begin with is because she has “too many” so that would be kind of backwards for her unless I paid her really well maybe. But she’s definitely wearing more of what shoes she still has to get them more worn for me to purchase later. I’m pretty happy with that arrangement.
Yurple415

Post by Yurple415 »

Another gift from the wonderful Sahra. I haven’t gotten any new shoes from her as we’ve both been busy but she takes time out her busy work day to send me stuff like this...
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Nice! Is it me or is her hand really close to her Pussy in that shot?