Hot boots of GF's coworker

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

c-w

Hot boots of GF's coworker

Post by c-w »

From time to time a coworker of my GF comes visiting her, she and I are not personally acquainted, we just greet friendly and have no other business.

Well, at least she doesn't. I indeed have. Because she usually wears elegant, smooth leather boots which make me drool every time she takes them off and places them in the hallway. Since both always disappear for chitchat upstairs for an hour or so I already dared from time to time to bow down to that pair, kiss and lick the tips and leather and even taking them, licking the soles and heels clean and putting them back.

But since there's quite relilably an hour of time, finally I took courage, grabbed one and, to spice things up, cuffed it to my wrist and then did what I had to do. Some precum on the instep ...

... and after a couple more minutes the whole load on the shaft.

Image Image Image

Fortunately the two stayed where they were all the time and I got time to unlock, lick everything thoroughly clean and put it back in place.

Hot experience, getting horny right away while rethinking and writing this. Maybe repeated in the future.

Cheers
cw
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
bootshooter

Re: Hot boots of GF's coworker

Post by bootshooter »

Those boots are amazing. Good job cumming on them
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

They are hot.
I would cum them everytime on the inside to, everytimes she come over.

Next time more pictures when you take and fuck her boots.
bootwanker

Post by bootwanker »

WOW i love those boots ! so elegant en tight. please continue
homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Amazing boots, please keep pics of new ones coming
Wearinboots

Post by Wearinboots »

Gorgeous boots and cum shot on them, thanks!!!
Little o'l Boot Beater Me
Maleo101

Post by Maleo101 »

Goff boots Good cum shots!
c-w

Post by c-w »

I did it!

Booted GF's coworker was in for another chitchat and after me lurking around the boots placed in the hallway for a couple of minutes

I grabbed one and massaged my dick with it, who came to full size very soon and knew exactly what to do. Some minutes later I could already smear the first precum.

Image Image

The zip down and rubbing on the inside. I could have shot then already,

Image Image

but changed position, put the boot on the board to get one hand free and placed the camera next to it set to interval shots to get myself focused on the cumshot. And so it did go, all the jizz nicely to the inside.

And the result in detail:

Image Image

Now zipped back up again and a view from the top:

Image Image

... and everything back to its place as if nothing ever happened.

And no moment too early - the two were done way faster the the usual hour, came back down and I felt a bit weak at the knees, for one I almost got caught and for another it was still possible that the mess would be noticed and, well, no idea what consequences might come up. But all went well, she had some thicker socks and slipped into the boot without suspecting anything. Goodbye then and me again with a growing bulge ...
My tumblr about boot streetshots: Boot Streetshots
My tumblr about chastity, ballstretching, bootworship, discipline and obedience:Stretch these balls and lick those boots!
Rudeboy

Post by Rudeboy »

So fucking good! Does your GF know your fetish? Maybe she suspects what you do :p
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

really nice boots, keep up the good work.