My bootjob routine

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Adversary

Re: My bootjob routine

Post by Adversary »

This is awesome! I never knew about this lol. Thank you for this information, I'm definitely going to check it out soon. But what amount of money would you suggest I take with me? For just a simple bootjob? Or handjob?
extremebootlover

Post by extremebootlover »

Yes, what owlman said is spot on. I am in Melbourne, and with a large population of international students, there seems to be no shortage of establishments offering 'massages'.

Generally, $40 will get you a 30 minute massage in a private room. It really will be the worst massage of your life, but that ok if you're there for other things. As I mentioned, I take the boots along with me and casually if they would be willing to wear them and then jerk me off with them. I've never been denied, as I described earlier, the only time it didn't work out was when the girl's legs wouldn't fit into the boots. The price I pay in addition to the $40 varies between $20 and $60. Some are greedy and will try anything on, others are more than happy with $20. In fact, my new favourite Anna, when I handed her $30 she tried to give me $10 back and was blown away when I insisted she keep it.
cormac

Post by cormac »

Definitely onto a good thing here although in my town I've never needed to go to the massage parlors, so many Asian chicks around that'll do anything for a buck