Suede ripple boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Net King

Suede ripple boots

Post by Net King »

My partner has these old suede ripple sole boots - and as one who loves lugged, nubbly, etc soles seeing them drives me crazy.
I got a shoe job with them this morning - semen had bee building up and the tip was getting damp and itchy so I needed relief and she kindly obliged. She wore these black suede ripple sole boots which were a bit dirty but no worry. She was pretty rough and had me squirming a bit. One or two times the ripples would pinch the skin and that hurt a bit. She dragged those evil ripples across the balls and I also got her to rub that sensitive bit where the dick joins on to the balls - that is feeling a bit sore now. It felt great the way she worked away at the balls and dick and I finally came and squirted under the ripples. All in all a very nice shoe job.
p1020927m.jpg
p1020926m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
be4366

Re: Suede ripple boots

Post by be4366 »

amazing, wicked treads :)
Net King

Re: Suede ripple boots

Post by Net King »

Net King wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:40 pm My partner has these old suede ripple sole boots - and as one who loves lugged, nubbly, etc soles seeing them drives me crazy.
I got a shoe job with them this morning - semen had bee building up and the tip was getting damp and itchy so I needed relief and she kindly obliged. She wore these black suede ripple sole boots which were a bit dirty but no worry. She was pretty rough and had me squirming a bit. One or two times the ripples would pinch the skin and that hurt a bit. She dragged those evil ripples across the balls and I also got her to rub that sensitive bit where the dick joins on to the balls - that is feeling a bit sore now. It felt great the way she worked away at the balls and dick and I finally came and squirted under the ripples. All in all a very nice shoe job.
p1020927m.jpg
p1020926m.jpg
She has just given me another boot job with them - it was one of the best jobs she has ever given me. It felt amazing as she worked away on my dick and balls with those rough ripple soles. Things still feel a bit tender.