My boots / ankle boots collection: vote for your favorites!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Which models from my collection do you like?

1- Grey Ankle Boots
5%
2- Red Patent Ankle Boots
6%
3- Black Ankle Boots
7%
4- Camel Ankle Boots
10%
5- Black Suede Ankle Boots
9%
6- Blue Jelly Ankle Boots
3%
7- Black Patent Ankle Boots
3%
8- White Ankle Boots
2%
9- Grey Patent Ankle Boots
2%
10- Black Stiletto
5%
11- Red Patent Boots
15%
12- Black Boots
32%

Total votes: 372

Mizune

Re: My boots / ankle boots collection: vote for your favorites!

Post by Mizune » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:54 am

Hey!

300 votes! Thank you! I didn't expect that much! The black boots meet a great success, and to be honest I didn't expect that neither. In fact, I thought votes would be more spread. Maybe because I posted on the Boots Forum? Anyway, I plan to highlight more ankle boots models so maybe you will discover an interest for them too :p

I also keep in mind the idea of a special post for the 300 votes. Keep telling me your ideas, and I'll see if I have the time do it (and to do other updates too).
reloaded wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:09 am
I like the brown boots... Which shoesize are these boots?
Thank you! I wear shoesize 7(US)/5,5(UK)/38,5(Eur).
Bootlover55 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:59 am
Hello, would you be willing to accept new boots as gifts?
Hey! I'm afraid I don't accept gifts... Nevertheless thank you for proposing :)
pompompom13 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:12 am
Do you remember how deep was the water ?
Can you please take some pictures next time you're weraing them in water/puddles or mud ?
It wasn't that deep unfortunatly. But I keep in mind the idea to take pictures in muddy boots, it sounds sexy to me!
bellybash wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:41 am
Very hot I for one would love to see more of you in your boots. Maybe wearing them out day to day?
Thank you, I'll try to put this kind of pictures in futur updates...
mi13ke wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 am
Mizune, hi.
No surprise as to the winner!!
I understand the reluctance to wear the thigh high black boots too often, but if worn over black jeans (or leather trousers) the height is only noticeable to those nearest you or those who you want to notice you!!
To me it's a surprise! :p
But as I mentionned, the black boots (thigh high) aren't easy to wear in the everyday life, obviously because they immediatly catch the attention... And not only from those who are near me!
So I really keep them for special occasions.

I will probably be very busy in the coming months, but as always, I stay open to chitchat about my collection and ankle boots passion!

mi13ke

Post by mi13ke » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:09 am

I hope you have many special occasions when you can wear your thigh highs!!

Mizune

Update: Camel Ankle Boots

Post by Mizune » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:20 pm

Hey!

Time for a new update about one of the most popular model from my collection: the camel ankle boots!
Camel_Ankle_Boots_2.png
The story

This is one of my oldest pair of boots, and probably the one I wear the most.

I fall in love for this model the first I saw it! I really wanted boots with this kind of soft and sexy shape...

The sewing on the front is a pattern I always look for when I buy boots. The wooden heel was original too, and the leather very smooth...

But one thing was missing. The pair was in a light grey color. Nice but not sexy enough in my opinion. So I decided to dye them in this deep light brown camel color... And the result was exactly what I expected!

Since this day I wear them regularly, in almost all occasions.

Also, water caused few stain to appeared over the years, but to me it's even sexier like this! :)
Camel_Ankle_Boots_3.png
Pros:
- A soft and sexy design.
- This color matching the shape.

Cons:
- The heel is nice but I can't walk fast with them.
- I have to be carefull with the dye. But stain are sexy! :p
Camel_Ankle_Boots_1.png
I hope you like them as much as I do.

Please fell free to tell me your thoughts about these boots!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Mizune on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mizune

Update: Grey Ankle Boots

Post by Mizune » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:18 pm

Hey!

Today's update is very special for me, because I'll talk about my favorite model, the one that really started my passion for booties: the grey ankle boots!
Grey_Ankle_Boots_3.png
The story

Where should I start?

Well... It was not my first pair of ankle boots (I bought a nice blue model that I didn't keep because it was a bit too small) but it was one of the first.

Since the beginning, I always liked ankle boots with this kind of opened "V" front shape on them (you can tell by seeing my collection), because to me it's really sexy... So I really wanted to get a pair with it!

I didn't find them in a store but on internet. The shape was exactly what I wanted. The color wasn't what I looked for, but it fitted the design pretty well.

The only thing I wasn't sure about was the buckle. But I liked enough the whole thing to purchase them!

Few days later, I got the package in my mail box. And what a nice surprise...
Grey_Ankle_Boots_1.png
They meet all my expectations, and even more!

The shape was perfect, exactly what I wanted for a pair of ankle boots: a nice heel (high enough but not too thin or too wide), a beautiful front just balanced enought between round and pointy, a very soft leather with a well matched and original grey color (sometime even with shiny reflection)...

And what I feared was finally a good thing: the buckle added something very kinky!

Of course, I knew this model could maybe give a "mature look", especially for the young woman I was (maybe around 20yo), but I didn't care: to me they were and still are perfect! :p

They were the first real piece of my current collection, and they changed my vision of heels purpose and seduction :)

I had great times and a lot of stories with them, maybe I'll share some of them here one day.
Grey_Ankle_Boots_2.png
Pros:
- To me, everything! The shape, the color, the design, the soft leather...
- They are also very comfy!
- This huge buckle is very kinky :p

Cons:
- I can't find this model anymore... I would like another pair like this, maybe in another color?
- I don't wear them a lot to preserve them.
Grey_Ankle_Boots_4.png
Aren't they lovely?

Well. I'm very curious about your thoughts, so please do not hesitate to share them here (event if they aren't your type at all)!

And as always I stay very open minded to chichat about boots / ankle boots :p
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

frankyhi

Post by frankyhi » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 am

Have you ever tried to keep your boots on while taking a shower? :-) Feeling the water inside your boots... the wet leather... btw, looove your camel boots!!

bellybash

Post by bellybash » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:02 am

I think they are quite sexy. i'd love to hear more about what youv been up to in them, how youve used them to turn guys on!

Bootconnoiseur

Post by Bootconnoiseur » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:45 pm

Thank you for your posts. Lovely boots. I like reading your commentary on your boots, too.

Bootconnoiseur

Post by Bootconnoiseur » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:46 pm

Thank you for your posts. Lovely boots. I like reading your commentary on your boots, too.

Mizune

Post by Mizune » Wed May 02, 2018 9:08 am

frankyhi wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 am
Have you ever tried to keep your boots on while taking a shower? :-) Feeling the water inside your boots... the wet leather...
Hello frankyhi! To answer your question, I did it once, with my black patent ankle boots. In fact the inside is perfect for this, not really damageable, and they recover perfectly after beeing wet... That one of the reason I really like them! And about the feeling, well, it was... Nice and sexy I guess? :p
frankyhi wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:42 am
btw, looove your camel boots!!
Thank you!! :D
bellybash wrote:
Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:02 am
I think they are quite sexy.
Thanks bellybash :)
bellybash wrote:
i'd love to hear more about what youv been up to in them
Well. I'll not tell exactly all my stories here yet, but... To give you a general answer, they represent something "forbidden" to me. In fact, when I started to wear them for the first time, I had a guilty pleaser, like if I wasn't allowed to wear something so special / sexy / kinky. It was very enjoyable, so I started to wear them a lot. I still have this feeling, and I keep enjoying each time I wear them or any pair from my collection... That's the reason why I'm using heeled boots / booties each time I can, and why I've a lot of stories related to them :)
bellybash wrote:
how youve used them to turn guys on!
Hmm, like this? :p
Grey_Ankle_Boots_GIF.gif

bellybash

Post by bellybash » Wed May 02, 2018 10:18 am

:lol:

Thanks for the reply. You are very good at that!

I would most definitely be turned on seeing you do that in those ankle boots. What sort of experiences have you had in them please share!