Caught licking aunt boots!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BootjobJay

Re: Caught licking aunt boots!

Post by BootjobJay »

osa3 wrote:
bootlover1990 wrote:Whats to become of the boots she caught you with? will she let you keep them?
No she already throw them in garbage and we made a deal that I would buy her a new pair.
You could have sold them to get some of the money!
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

osa3 wrote: Yes, she is horrible but it is what it is, today we definentley agree that I am going to buy her a new boots and she won't tell nothing anyone, fuck it, I will do some sucking job for 6 months just to pay them (beacuse bitch is a doctor and wear fucking expensive boots) but at least she won't tell anyone, even if I would tell all those things you said that she blackmailed me and stuff she would tell it to whole family and they are assholes who would tell the story to "whole city" and it would be too embarassing for me. They are yamma scums even now, couldn't imagine what would they add if I went like that...
That's a lot of effort and money on your part. I personally would stomach the embarrassment rather than let her have leverage over you forever (she could decide next year she wants another pair of shoes) but if you want to play it safe then fair enough.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

BootjobJay wrote:
osa3 wrote:
bootlover1990 wrote:Whats to become of the boots she caught you with? will she let you keep them?
No she already throw them in garbage and we made a deal that I would buy her a new pair.
You could have sold them to get some of the money!
Yes but I couldn't do nothing about that. She throw them when she arrived at her home and that's it.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

BootjobJay wrote:
osa3 wrote: Yes, she is horrible but it is what it is, today we definentley agree that I am going to buy her a new boots and she won't tell nothing anyone, fuck it, I will do some sucking job for 6 months just to pay them (beacuse bitch is a doctor and wear fucking expensive boots) but at least she won't tell anyone, even if I would tell all those things you said that she blackmailed me and stuff she would tell it to whole family and they are assholes who would tell the story to "whole city" and it would be too embarassing for me. They are yamma scums even now, couldn't imagine what would they add if I went like that...
That's a lot of effort and money on your part. I personally would stomach the embarrassment rather than let her have leverage over you forever (she could decide next year she wants another pair of shoes) but if you want to play it safe then fair enough.
I would rather stick to work next months then being embarassed and feel ashmed when walking down the street. About leverage part, well if she in next year decide to play that dirty well then I would also said in front of everyone that I had sex with her for the price of boots and I would really do that. I can understand her that she was upset but if we have a deal then it's deal and over, I already get beaten, humiliated enough and I would buy her a new pair of boots and work for them pretty hard so I learned the lesson pretty hard way. That's fair.
osa3

Post by osa3 »

i forgot to update all of you: before 2 days they were leaving us and while we were kissing eachother and saying goodbyes I told her she ain't gonna blackmail me anymore and that she won't see her new boots and if she wants she can tell my mum immidietaly now, she just smiled and left our house to her car, hope this is it guys, everything went ok. 8)
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

osa3 wrote:i forgot to update all of you: before 2 days they were leaving us and while we were kissing eachother and saying goodbyes I told her she ain't gonna blackmail me anymore and that she won't see her new boots and if she wants she can tell my mum immidietaly now, she just smiled and left our house to her car, hope this is it guys, everything went ok. 8)
You might have got away with it haha! If she doesn't tell on you I'd keep her sweet and help her out in some way as a way of saying thanks/sorry.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

First of all, I bet she kept the boots.
Secondly, how would your parents feel if they found out that she assaulted you? Kicks in the stomach and slaps in the face is pretty bad. If she tells your mum, tell your mother what your aunt did to you and if she is a kind caring mother then she will not stand for anyone beating her son up. I mean, it's not as if it was a real intimate piece of underwear is it?
Third, she sounds as if she hates you anyway.
Fourth, chalk this one down to experience and learn from it. As someone else on here said, lock the fucking door. Don't let your lust for shoes and boots overshadow your rational mind.
Fifth, as your aunt is such a bitch then stick a few pictures on here and let's all have a look at her and her shoes.
And finally, wouldn't it be ironic if she were on here and knew who you were on here?
osa3

Post by osa3 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote:First of all, I bet she kept the boots.
Secondly, how would your parents feel if they found out that she assaulted you? Kicks in the stomach and slaps in the face is pretty bad. If she tells your mum, tell your mother what your aunt did to you and if she is a kind caring mother then she will not stand for anyone beating her son up. I mean, it's not as if it was a real intimate piece of underwear is it?
Third, she sounds as if she hates you anyway.
Fourth, chalk this one down to experience and learn from it. As someone else on here said, lock the fucking door. Don't let your lust for shoes and boots overshadow your rational mind.
Fifth, as your aunt is such a bitch then stick a few pictures on here and let's all have a look at her and her shoes.
And finally, wouldn't it be ironic if she were on here and knew who you were on here?
No she ain't, she throw them but now she won't see the new pair from me haha, but still, it's nothing for her to spend that money but it would be disaster for me beacuse I would slave half year to buy them.
Yeah, if she tells that I would tell my mum that she beat me, and knowing my mother she would 1000% be on my side, I wouldn't even discard the possibility that my mum could beat her now hah.
Yeah, I definentley learned lesson, feel somehow bad about it, maybe this is some kind of message that it is not nice and that I shouldn't be in this games anymore, to leave this fetish?
Haha, yeah that would be ironic but no, she definentley isn't in here, she doesn't have neither facebook not to mention forums like this, and she is too busy with her job and stuff and when she isn't then she travels around the world.
I don't know should I post her pictures in here, because before you I told my story on some other forum and people there were so angry at me and even ban me....
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

Did it work out in the end then? Did she do anything?
IdleVisitor

Post by IdleVisitor »

Hey, thanks for posting your story here! I for one am curious to see what your aunt looks like, so feel free to share that (or not, it's not the end of the world)!

I've been through something similar to this in the past, and I understand how shitty a situation it can be, so excellent work getting yourself out of it!

I am curious about one thing, though; what did the boots look like? If not an actual photo of them, I think we'd all appreciate it if you found an image of a similar pair so we can understand the temptation.

Thanks!