food in her boot

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Re: food in her boot

Post by Atlas »

Sorry my screen on my phone is cracked, but we went out for tea had a nice night out them came home had a few glasses of red & she sat on the kitchen bench & crossed her legs.....and while we were eating strawberries, I slowly was sticking my fingers inside the arch of her heels & was slipping a strawberry in her heel...then she looked down & said are you only going to slip one in my shoe :) .....lol so I put 3 in each of her heels & she happily walked around squishing them inside for me. :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Coins in her work high heel boots
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Her work heels she use to wear that were cummed a lot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Her feet in flats
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

:D Nice jeans & boots your girl is wearing frankyhi :D :D .....at last another sticky foot girl!

Ex wore her nice looking high heel knee high's out to lunch yesterday, had a feel around inside them (she had taken them off and they were lying beside the couch where she was sitting) and, yep, still got the squished dried apricots jammed into the toes of them :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

No one liked the pics I put up of my ex's boots, heels & feet wearing flats??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Atlas"]No one liked the pics I put up of my ex's boots, heels & feet wearing flats??[/quote]

Yep I liked them, just a pity about the cracked screen!!
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 25, 2018 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeh I know, all my pics of her & us together we're on my old phone which was cracked, so they are pics I took of the pics on my old phone! But thanks anyway:) her feet were so cute & small, so when we split I took some of the heels, a hot pair of ankle boots & the flats in the photo that I brought her...
Wow the apricot was right under the arch inside her boot! :) pity there isn't more guys & there partners into this!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great to see a few more girls feet getting sticky pics, be great to see more of your girl frankyhi :wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 25, 2018 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilikekedsconverse

Post by Ilikekedsconverse »

Any chance of seeing pictures of those converse