food in her boot

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Re: food in her boot

Post by Atlas »

Just got my friends cute maryjane heels & OMG they are the cutest pair of heels!! Size 6 they look hot as on...you guys will love them! I'll post pics later tonight :)
They will feel so nice with hand cream in them while sliding around inside them...
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Sneak peak
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That's a sticker I put in her shoe that she has left in there lol....every time she wears them she Saids it's still in her shoe, & she lets me stick my finger inside her arch to feel it :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Freshly done :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How hot are these heels!...my fave on girls & even hotter on small nice looking feet :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Cute shoes, tell us a little about this friend then, how'd you come to snag these and does she get the back sticky??
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

She's a friend of mine & ive seen a few her wear a number of nice heels, & has very nice cute looking feet to match :)
So I told her I have a friend that is going to spray weather proof some of my swede boots, so if you have any that need doing, give them to me & I'll get them done at the same time. So I suggested 2 pairs that she has & she brought them in for me :)
Ilikekedsconverse

Post by Ilikekedsconverse »

italianboots wrote:little something in them before I sneak them back onto her shoe rack today........spread it round so there'll be the 'eeww has 'he' put something in my Chucks or is that my sweaty feet gunk??'........
These are golden man you're amazing I'd love to see her wearing them
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote="Ilikekedsconverse"][quote="italianboots"]little something in them before I sneak them back onto her shoe rack today........spread it round so there'll be the 'eeww has 'he' put something in my Chucks or is that my sweaty feet gunk??'........[/quote]
Last edited by italianboots on Fri May 25, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ilikekedsconverse

Post by Ilikekedsconverse »

That's very hot, would it be possible to see more pictures of her wearing them or after she wears them