So...I think I might have a problem...

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

godfrey38

So...I think I might have a problem...

Post by godfrey38 »

So, yes. I think I might have a problem. I think I might really have a legitimate addiction to boots, especially the high-end brands. I've bought, god knows how many of these boots I have purchased on eBay in the last 6 months alone (from GML's to these Jimmy Choo boots that are set to hopefully be delivered today!) for my fiancee (and by extension, for my own enjoyment! :twisted: ) I can't help it though, if the price is right and my cock really begins to strain and start hurting from drooling over said sexy, expensive boots; I just have to get it. I want to wrap these sexy Jimmy Choo's around my cock and work it all day and night. I wonder how much I can splash onto them before I pass out myself from exhaustion? :lol:

God, I really hope it does come today, but the Post Office is so notoriously bad about delivering things on time around here, I fear that I will be in for a disappointment tonight, but alas; I hope not. Going to rape these sexy boots so hard when they get here...

So, what all would you like to see? And yes, I'm still working on the other GML ankle boots I recently got as well. Trying to sort out the pictures and touch them up a bit (too dark!).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Net King

Re: So...I think I might have a problem...

Post by Net King »

Does your fiancee share your 'problem'?
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

Hell yeah buddy, nothing feels so nice as fucking new boots for the first time! I wish I could afford high quality boots like yours, nothing smells quite like cum filled leather boots.
I wouldn't worry about your addiction buddy, sounds like the wife enjoys it as well!
Have fun, I am envious. Don
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

These boots are very rich.They seem designed to fuck.
I would also like very soft leather boots and those that you look very, very soft, ideal to surround his cock with them and come upon them.
I like to see how the fuck you and cum over them.
Kira

Post by Kira »

Oh yes Jimmy Choo boots, look forward to the result.
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

Hey guys! I haven't managed to do much yet but here are some pics to tide ya'll over! Enjoy for now! X3

God, they finally arrived in the mail, so fucking sexy, the pictures on eBay didn't do them justice. Bought them off an older rich lady from NJ!

A close up of the soft, genuine leather on the shaft of one of the nuclear hot Jimmy Choo boots..

A shot of the bottom..

And I'm sure you all can imagine what happened from here... :twisted:

pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

yeah buddy, fuck those hot boots
godfrey38

Post by godfrey38 »

Net King wrote:Does your fiancee share your 'problem'?
In fact, she does! We've been together for over 5 years now, and while it's been packed with some crazy stuff; it has been a happy and very pleasurable 5 years, and I pray for many more :D
pebblesf wrote:Hell yeah buddy, nothing feels so nice as fucking new boots for the first time! I wish I could afford high quality boots like yours, nothing smells quite like cum filled leather boots.
I wouldn't worry about your addiction buddy, sounds like the wife enjoys it as well!
Have fun, I am envious. Don
Indeed, right? The feeling of these Jimmy Choo's, let me tell you; just absolutely delicious. Butter soft, my cock practically just glides over it. My cock never fails to get hard after the mere thought of these, it always has to 'drool' so much precum..and to be able to touch such an exquisite, expensive high-end boot...It should be of no wonder why I have this addiction X3
Botas_altas1 wrote:These boots are very rich.They seem designed to fuck.
I would also like very soft leather boots and those that you look very, very soft, ideal to surround his cock with them and come upon them.
I like to see how the fuck you and cum over them.
Oh yea, you got that right. These apparently retail for a lot, $1700+ during their heyday. Probably one of the most, if not most expensive pair I've ever had the privilege of being able to touch with my cock. They certainly are designed with fucking in mind, it's almost as if the designers wanted their poor boots to get raped hard X3 and believe me, I will be. Quite a lot... :twisted:
Kira wrote:Oh yes Jimmy Choo boots, look forward to the result.
So am I, over...and over, and over X3
pebblesf wrote:yeah buddy, fuck those hot boots
Oh you know I will...what do you think I'm doing right now? :wink:
stiletto01

Post by stiletto01 »

Do a vid with ya cell phone. Her wearing them and you fucking them. (just boots and dick)
We'd love to see it. :D
loverofboots

Post by loverofboots »

Any chance of a PIC of your fiancée wearing them?