Having some fun

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bootlover1990

Re: Having some fun

Post by bootlover1990 »

Here are two pics from my session last night after i posted about the boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice!
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

Hello everyone its been quite a while since i've posted any contributions to this site so i thought i'd share some tonight with you. I recently purchased a pair of boots off of ebay and they just arrived today. They are a pair of Dune patent leather riding boots just like the ones from this post viewtopic.php?f=18&t=51385
from dior99. I had the Mrs try them on but unfortunately the boots shaft was too small for her or even myself. Even though they wouldn't fit i gave them their first cumshot from me and i really enjoyed it. I'm also looking into ways to extend the calf so i can have her wear them for me. Anyhow here is some pics i took and i hope you all enjoy them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

I think those first black boots are TopModa boots, my stepmom has a tan pair that I have cummed a little on the outside and a few times on the inside.
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

if you're talking the ones from the beginning of the post they were a rampage boot from what i remember, i no longer have those.
justplandave

Post by justplandave »

dam nice
fuckboot

Post by fuckboot »

Great story indeed buddy. Nothing is more exciting than making off with some hot boots, then making pationate love to them. Would love to wear those boots full of your cum and piss