riding boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

keira in wellies

Re: riding boots

Post by keira in wellies »

With the cumming of Autumn and the rain starting today in London-I noticed a good few sluts wearing flat/riding-ish boots at work and on the way to work today... :D

One in particular kept walking past my desk..

surprised she didnt notice my desk rising up-as she walks passed..

Gonna bang one out over her later-dreaming of unloading on her boots :D
dior99

Post by dior99 »

I know see many sluts wearing them this time of year even my mrs too lol
Mrs has three four pairs of boots like this

Would anyone like to cum on boots like this r cum my mrs boots ?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Absolutely love and worship riding boots. Here is the pair I am currently under the spell of. These elegant beauties are like sooo vintage and regal. REALLY creaky and smelly brown leather that I just love to sniff n THRASH!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
IMAG0093mm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

IMAG0126ll.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dior99

Post by dior99 »

They look very vintage I must say I love the smell of the leather on my mrs riding boots too strong leather and horse smell to them hah
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

dior99 wrote:Here is a few pics of gf patent riding boots,
Let me know what you think of them
Those boots are smoking hot, love shiny black patent leather, great cum shots, wish I could rub my cock in it!
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Maybe if you was in uk could of had a chance
lover of boots

Post by lover of boots »

Leevoy wrote:Absolutely love and worship riding boots. Here is the pair I am currently under the spell of. These elegant beauties are like sooo vintage and regal. REALLY creaky and smelly brown leather that I just love to sniff n THRASH!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
IMAG0093mm.jpg
What brand are those???
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Don't quite know, but I do love to spit a filthy load on them and then suck it up.

I got them used from from some old rodeo queen slut. I think of her denim and leather-clad blondeness a lot of the time I am sniffing and fucking those boots.

Love the feel of true english riding boots and how there are no side zippers to get in the way of a most heavenly boot fuck between both of them. Love to stuff these creaky old riding boots and absolutely squeeze the cum out of my ever-hard cock. RideOn!
dior99

Post by dior99 »

Hi there everyone so my Mrs is thinking of getting rid of her sexy black riding boots she has been wearing them on her horse lately and out and about
So if anyone is inserted let me know and make an offer they can come however you like cummed muddy or straight from my Mrs horse riding day dirty etc