New year, new neighbor (current story)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

Re: New year, new neighbor (current story)

Post by stivalimania »

RidingBootsCB wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:10 am This has to be my most favourite story on her!! All the time this girl never knew what was being done to her gourgous over knee boots!!! Love it love it!!!
Thanks man, I thought the same :D
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Adversary wrote: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:18 pm Are there any other boot victims over the years?
Of course and I'm writing their stories, here and on my blog, once a month 8)
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:42 am Ohhh that is a very nice, secret way to get your rocks off in those boots! I have done the same with several pairs of a family member's ankle boots before. Also some pairs of their pumps, and a few purses! She actually had a doll in a curio cabinet that looked fuckable, so while i was staying the night at her apt, i snuck into that curio cabinet, and brought out that doll. It was a bride doll, and made of vinyl. Well....let's say i pretended it was me and the bride's wedding night, as i sent some hot wads up into it's dress! I got undressed, and stuffed my cock up into the doll's dress. I went between her legs, and bounced her sweet ass on my junk. It wasn't too long before i shot my load, saturating the poor dolly's dress and undergarments. What a rush!!
Well done man :lol: