New year, new neighbor (current story)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

stivalimania

New year, new neighbor (current story)

Post by stivalimania »

NEW YAER, NEW NEIGHBOR

CURRENT STORY

Hello guys! With the arrival of the new year, my old neighbors have had to leave their apartment and in their place came a young single girl. I saw her for the first time during the move. We met on the landing and she seemed a beautiful girl, maybe also slutty. That day she didn't impress me very much because she wore a pair of sneakers. However, just last night, I was going outside to take out the trash when I decided to have a look in front of her door and this is what I saw there.
a (2).JPG
On the stairs there were a very nice pair of blacks leather flat boots.
a (3).JPG
a (5).JPG
I quickly returned to my home to take my camera so I could capture some images of these boots to show you.
a (9).JPG
At that point I stretched my hands on those boots whose skin is very soft.
a (11).JPG
a (12).JPG
These are some pictures of the sole.
a (13).JPG
Here you can see a nice close-up of the heel.
a (17).JPG
At the end I decided to photograph the inside of the boot, of course, after hearing the wonderful and terrible smell that came from it.
These boots excite me a lot and I want to enjoy myself a lot with them. I hope my new neighbor wants to leave the boots infront of the door much more times. But I want to know what you think guys...

for informations, questions or comments: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Re: New year, new neighbor (current story)

Post by wizardoz »

well you know what ? i got hard when i see the insoles and you say there s a terrible smell....i think you have to shoot into them when u have chance cos maybe next time she wont leave them outside...dont miss the chance
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wait till she is asleep a unzip them & blow a load into her boots! I'd be all over that :)
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

i agree with atlas... u must do them!!! what a pair of boots!!!!! :O
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

How did you resist not taking them into your apartment and executing all over them? Man I hope that opportunity cums again for you....
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

hey man, i havent been on forum for some time and still seing you didnt do anything ? how can you resist ? why dont you do smtg ? smell and paint them
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

I love the pic that shows the footbed. That is always my goal when fucking a boot shaft, to shoot onto the footbed. But if I miss and mess up the inside of the shaft with cum, that is also OK.
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Sorry for the delay guys but unfortunately I had a very busy week and I couldn't upgrade before the evolution of the story.
These nights I had a look to the staircase leading to the apartment of my neighbor. Well I can tell you with satisfaction, that she has the habit to leave her boots on the mat entrance. It was a real joy and a great blessing to see that the neighbor always left, once she returned home, her boots out of the house.
For this reason, Wednesday night I decided to take action and fuck her fucking boots as you also have readily suggested.
I waited until it was night, and then I climbed upstairs. I then got a boot and stealthily went back downstairs to be able to entertain more securely with the footwear.
a (19).JPG
First I put my nose in the boot and the smell was very good. Friend "wizardoz" the smell I can confirm you to be very strong and bad, and this has helped to increase my erection. At that point I put the boot on a wall.
a (20).JPG
a (21).JPG
So I took some pictures of the boots as seen from my perspective and then it came the time to fill the boot with my sperm.
z.png
zz.png
I took aim and I no longer resisted.
zzz.png
zzzz.png
A series of violent splashes hit the inside of the boot.
zzzzz.png
zzzzzz.png
Until the last drop have marked the end of my cumshot.
zzzzzzz.png
I was very pleased to cummed the inside of the boot.
a (24).JPG
Here are the pictures of my work.
a (25).JPG
a (26).JPG
Dense clumps of my cum were dripping down the neck of the boot to the sole.
At that point I decided to put the boots in their original place.
a (28).JPG
a (29).JPG
Here they are back in their place as if nothing had happened and the boots are now ready for their owner who’s going to wear them the next morning.

for informations, questions or comments: stivalimania@gmail.com
stivalimania@libero.it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

thats great my friend...and yes i know that strong bad smell. it makes so horny and hard...

and what about then ? did she wear ? and how about the ownr by the way ? any chance to see her ?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Excellent execution!