New year, new neighbor (current story)

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

wizardoz

Re: New year, new neighbor (current story)

Post by wizardoz »

welcome back my pal...we really missed you :)

please share more from this Goddess..how about her new shoes ? did you taste them ?
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Aw man, that really sucks that you weren't there to be able to save the boots from the trash :(
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

Unfortunatly I don't like very much her new shoes, i can show you them but I hope to see something else infront of her door. Coming back to her famous slutty boots, I'm very sad about them. They miss me very much and yes I'm sorry cause I wasn't able to save the boots from the trash :(
Now I show you the last pics of Veronica's boots out of her door. This is the last time I saw her boots.
a (88).JPG
a (89).JPG
That was a terrible rainy day, and so her boots were brutally wet.
a (91).JPG
a (92).JPG
a (93).JPG
a (94).JPG
Also the inside of the boots was fully of water.
a (96).JPG
a (97).JPG
And have a look at the soles.
a (95).JPG
a (98).JPG
I think the storm has been decisive to throw the boots away. They were too wet to use again! Outside the leather was really soaked and inside was the same.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

hey my friend...pls show her new shoes, and try to interest with them :)
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

just ask her, say... i've notice you have some new boots... did you take your other pair for repairs or recycled them?
stivalimania

Post by stivalimania »

I'm sorry but the time has gone, she doesn't live there no more :(
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

This has to be my most favourite story on her!! All the time this girl never knew what was being done to her gourgous over knee boots!!! Love it love it!!!
Kalfman

Post by Kalfman »

Well done! Thank you for sharing.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Are there any other boot victims over the years?
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Ohhh that is a very nice, secret way to get your rocks off in those boots! I have done the same with several pairs of a family member's ankle boots before. Also some pairs of their pumps, and a few purses! She actually had a doll in a curio cabinet that looked fuckable, so while i was staying the night at her apt, i snuck into that curio cabinet, and brought out that doll. It was a bride doll, and made of vinyl. Well....let's say i pretended it was me and the bride's wedding night, as i sent some hot wads up into it's dress! I got undressed, and stuffed my cock up into the doll's dress. I went between her legs, and bounced her sweet ass on my junk. It wasn't too long before i shot my load, saturating the poor dolly's dress and undergarments. What a rush!!