Caterpillar squished inside her shoe

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Caterpillar squished inside her shoe

Post by Atlas »

Since I like putting stuff in girls boots & heels I had an evil plan & today I carryed it out! After work I jumped on the train to go home & picked a girl wearing some pointy toe low heels to sit next too! She had head phone in & was looking out the window & slowly falling asleep! I put my bag on the floor next to her feet & bcos she had her feet interlocked & was curled up towards the window both of her heels had slipped off the back of her feet! :)) so pretending to get something out of my bag, I open a container I had a large juicy caterpillar in & didn't waste anytime dropping it in the back of her shoe! :0.....lucky for me 2 stops later, she open her eyes, got her stuff ready to hop off & stood up!! Bam!!!!.....instantly she must have felt something go squish inside her heel, she paused a little, looked down but no choice to keep walking b4 the train left & when she got outside walked straight over to a seat where she slipped her heel off to find something completely squished inside her shoe......:))
astrix23

Re: Caterpillar squished inside her shoe

Post by astrix23 »

mate, what an amazing story, candid crush and inshoe!! next time you should try and record it :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeh I know, but its hard just to do that while other people around, as well as try and record it, but was a massive rush!!! I'm always putting stuff in girls boots and heels, it's soo much fun to watch!! :) do you do stuff like that??
astrix23

Post by astrix23 »

Atlas wrote:Yeh I know, but its hard just to do that while other people around, as well as try and record it, but was a massive rush!!! I'm always putting stuff in girls boots and heels, it's soo much fun to watch!! :) do you do stuff like that??
yeah I love that stuff im always dropping pillbugs in my wifes boots before she goes to work and I do it to a few ladies in my workplace too. You cant go wrong with candid crush
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate I once lived with a nurse that would always take her shoes off outside the front door. She was an educator so could wear what she wanted, and this One day i had the morning off & went for a run in the morning and just as I came back I saw her pointy low leather heels at the front door, so I searched in the Gardon & found a large slug, it had to be done, so I lifted her insole and pushed it under & no sooner I had put them back down, she walked out.....she saids how bloody cold is it & I watched her slip her shoes on! She felt something straight away & said eeeeww, & I thought I was busted, but she said, yuck my stockings all wet, I must have stepped in some water on the floor in the kitchen, she said its made the inside of my shoe wet and squishy....I said its only water it'll dry & I stood there talking to her as she wiggles her toes in her heels! If she only knew :))
astrix23

Post by astrix23 »

that's awesome mate i'm a massive fan of inshoe crush :) the best one I have done was when I worked for a surveying company in truro. on the way in to work I found a cricket in the car park so I picked It up hoping I would find a good set up. Within an hour my boss slipped her calf boots off and I dropped it in (pretended to play with my computer under the desk) she had a meeting later that day an worn it in there all day. I found out a week later that she found it in her boots lol
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate nice work! Over the years I've put so many things, buys, flys, cockroaches, snails, even tiny lizards into friends, girlfrinds, and strangers boots & heels over the years, it's been sooo much fun & a rush!! Would like to hear some of your stories?? I've got pics on my phone of a lizard I put in a friends high heel boots, it's was squished & she had it in her boot all day & I managed to get a picture of it :))
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

But it's not just bugs & stuff I like to put in girls boots & heels, I also like to put food, like fruit, cream, alsorts! Most of my girfriends have let me put squishy stuff in their boots & heels! I put coins in my current partners boots most days but she has let me put a hole banana in each if her high heel leather boots barefoot & she has worn them for me! :) even an ex let me put a large piece of cheese cake in her boots at a resteraunt! And she walked out with the hole thing squishing inside her boots!! Fuckin awesome!! I convinced a friend on YouTube to video her self filling a pair of high heel boots & a pair of black heels with custard, banana, jelly & yogurt! U should check it out??
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If u feel like hearing or swapping stories message me :)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

Atlas wrote:!.... I convinced a friend on YouTube to video her self filling a pair of high heel boots & a pair of black heels with custard, banana, jelly & yogurt! U should check it out??
Hi Atlas, where on you tube can we find this clip? would ike to see it
The higher the shaft, the better