Caterpillar squished inside her shoe

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Atlas

Re: Caterpillar squished inside her shoe

Post by Atlas »

Her user name is "ustartedit" so type in under YouTube "christen my brown leather boots" & christen my black patent leather heels" :) she loved doing it....she has sent many of vids to my phone, things like putting coins in her maryjane heels & wearing them out, while on her lunch break she put a hole banana in her flat work boots & wore them for the rest of the day! She put a hole chocolate frog in her other pair of boots mid heel boots for an afternoon! & I have even met her out & put marsh mellows in her maryjane heels! Lucky it was at night bcos it was squishing out between her toe clevage :))
astrix23

Post by astrix23 »

Atlas wrote:Mate nice work! Over the years I've put so many things, buys, flys, cockroaches, snails, even tiny lizards into friends, girlfrinds, and strangers boots & heels over the years, it's been sooo much fun & a rush!! Would like to hear some of your stories?? I've got pics on my phone of a lizard I put in a friends high heel boots, it's was squished & she had it in her boot all day & I managed to get a picture of it :))
i remember reading that post mate, you are a legend. i would love to see a pic if you have one :) im mostly bugs or food mate. the wife wears bread to work for me to eat when she gets home usually. I have a few pics i will try and post soon. I am more than happy to share stories/pics/vids jut pm me. its good to find someone into the same thing.

i was loving the stuff in boots thread but it looks like it has died sadly :(
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

All day my girl is at her corporate job, walking around in stocking & high heel boots with small coins sliding around inside her boots! She knows I put them in her boots & leaves them in her shoes just for me, but tonight when she comes home, there will be a romantic dinner, candles, wine & I am going to put a hole peeled banana inside each of her boots & have her wear them for the evening b4 sucking it off her toes later!! Cannot wait :))
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

It was bloody awesome! I have an incredible girl!! So much fun watching her put them on :)) then walking around to sit down & have a nice romantic meal!! She had banana squishing in her boots for about an hour b4 letting me suck it off her toes. Massive turn on!!!! :)) sexy & highly recommend :)
immarc_b

Post by immarc_b »

er user name is "ustartedit" so type in under YouTube "christen my brown leather boots" & christen my black patent leather heels" :) she loved doing it....she has sent many of vids to my phone, things like putting coins in her maryjane heels & wearing them out, while on her lunch break she put a hole banana in her flat work boots & wore them for the rest of the day! She put a hole chocolate frog in her other pair of boots mid heel boots for an afternoon! & I have even met her out & put marsh mellows in her maryjane heels! Lucky it was at night bcos it was squishing out between her toe clevage :))
O yes, I know this clip. very exciting. Lucky guy to know a girl like her. :-)
The higher the shaft, the better
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeh it's a lot of fun, don't think I'll ever get bored of seeing that! :))
Iseenylonfeet

Post by Iseenylonfeet »

Ever use cockroaches?
Lukey87g

Post by Lukey87g »

Iseenylonfeet wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:57 am Ever use cockroaches?
Nice, don't really get roaches where I am
Lukey87g

Post by Lukey87g »

Atlas wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:46 pm Yeh it's a lot of fun, don't think I'll ever get bored of seeing that! :))
Hey atlas I was originally astrix23 i haven't been able to log in with that account for ages. But would be good to try and catch up again as i remember last time i was struggling to email you.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Just PM me mate....