Anyone jackoff into boots or shoes while driving???

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

bonnie_twiggy

Anyone jackoff into boots or shoes while driving???

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I DO :twisted: I even got sideways in my Trans Am getting on the freeway with my cock in a boot stuffed down my pants lol
I do converse all stars too... not big on technology so phone is out dated to take videos. but rubbing one into a boot doing 80mph lol... interesting...
bootfucker123

Re: Anyone jackoff into boots or shoes while driving???

Post by bootfucker123 »

Yeah one time before I had work, my sister was out so I took her boots with me and put them in my car. On the way back from work which is an 80mile journey or so, had a wank over them , stuffed them down my boxers. Was amazing.
CrackingWise

Post by CrackingWise »

Can't say I have, but one time I took my then-wife out on our anniversary, and she had brought her black thigh high leather boots along for the ride, unbeknownst to me. On the drive back, she kicked off her flats and slipped on her high heeled boots while I was driving. She then turned sideways in her seat and put her booted feet in my lap. I pulled out my cock, and she teased my cock with her boots the whole way home. I didn't cum on them, but when I finally stopped in our driveway I fucked the shit out of her right there in back seat of the car, wearing those sexy boots!
bootlover1990

Post by bootlover1990 »

hehe was on my way home from work today and i dropped off some old baby clothes into one of those clothes donation bins, and as i did that i found a bag that wasn't put in but sitting on the thing to put it in and i caught a glimpse of a woman's boots in the bag. i grabbed the bag and put it in my car drove a little ways then took a look at them, the brand is apparently "prediction" size 6 ankle boots, hehe after reading this thread i decided to try it for myself gave those yummy boots a good fuck while driving in snow, was a very interesting but very enjoyable experience :twisted: . after i got home i took them to my bedroom and when i went to change out of my work clothes i gave those boots the cumload they deserve. :mrgreen: will try to find a way to take and post pics of them.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

bootlover1990 wrote:hehe was on my way home from work today and i dropped off some old baby clothes into one of those clothes donation bins, and as i did that i found a bag that wasn't put in but sitting on the thing to put it in and i caught a glimpse of a woman's boots in the bag. i grabbed the bag and put it in my car drove a little ways then took a look at them, the brand is apparently "prediction" size 6 ankle boots, hehe after reading this thread i decided to try it for myself gave those yummy boots a good fuck while driving in snow, was a very interesting but very enjoyable experience :twisted: . after i got home i took them to my bedroom and when i went to change out of my work clothes i gave those boots the cumload they deserve. :mrgreen: will try to find a way to take and post pics of them.

did you cum inside of them while driving??? I've done some converse all-stars and quite a few different boots. Even some heels and boots i've found on the side of the road... it was quite fitting huh? LOL
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

anyone else???
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

no one else has any stories???
sakione

Post by sakione »

I had found a pair of knee high black boots at my local salvation army, threw them in the car and went on a backroad. Pulled my pants down just a lil and wrapped the boot shaft around my cock. it was dark out while i did it so i cruised slowly through the neighborhood, pumping that boot with my left hand while steering with my right. then once i felt i was ready to cum, jerked the boot on me harder and drove real slow and blasted the boot. best feeling ive experienced in a while, especially after a drive from work.
pebblesf

Post by pebblesf »

I love driving my 5 speed in 5" boots, and surely have boot jerked while driving on the highway many times, very exciting!
blackharry

Post by blackharry »

yess, I did and it is an extra thrill to do this, while in traffic standing at a trafficlight with others in cars aside you