EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ultramen00

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by ultramen00 »

so hot
ultramen00

Post by ultramen00 »

so hot
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

She loved it so much that she said "Aren't you gonna clean the other one??" after I only slobbered and spat on her one fukkboot. Walked away with my filth running down those shiny, leathery lengths of leathery goodness....
loafersniffer

Post by loafersniffer »

Hoping for some more good pics and stories man! This is riding boot weather and seeing all the hotties in their sexy leather riding boots always makes me wish i had your guts! Hope to hear and see more soon!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Have you ever been able fuck any of those boots?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Adversary wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:18 am Have you ever been able fuck any of those boots?
Yes, there was an Asian girl named Shannon that let me borrow her brown leather front laced knee high boots so I could "take some art photos".

I sucked and fucked her boots in the men's room and
Returned them too her shined up with my spunk and fresh bite marks. Sadly photos were on another shitty phone and lost to time and technology....
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Some beautiful boots in this thread, thank you for sharing :)
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

RidingBootsCB wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:42 pm Some beautiful boots in this thread, thank you for sharing :)
Thanks! I was just admiring the cum soaked otk boots you have in another thread. Big fan of big badd boots like those and wrapping my hard cock around them after a solid sniff and worship... :twisted: :twisted:

You should post more of the brown riders...
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Good you are seriously turning me on with all of this talk about cumming on my precious girly boots!!!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

:)
Last edited by Leevoy on Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.