EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

mrwhite

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by mrwhite »

Leevoy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:32 pm SPLASH!!!!!! :evil: :twisted:

IMAG0158120117c.jpg

SPLOOGE!!!! :evil:

mmmb.jpg

3 Brand New Photo Sets and Stories of Some Bodacious Boot-sploitations from Your Boy, The Bad Boy, The Excellence of Fukking Execution - LEE BAD!
am especially interested in these two. you have the stories or some more pics? man....you are genius!
which were the chicks that got off the most you think? which of them enjoyed it the most?
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Dude I can't wait to tell you all about them. I have like 10 more pics of those hardcore leathers for you to stroke off to.

Bonnie , Gianna, and the hussy from the very bottom of page 1 and top page 2 had some Pussy soaked jeans on when I went down on all of their leathers. They were so into it, as well as when I went into the dorms with Leah and all of her friends and could smell the Pussy and leather combined as I sat on the couch and slurped all of their sexy bootz.

And Cody, and Caitlyn, and Holly, and Xan and...so on

Once I go full tongue stroke to the inside legs towards their cunts they suddenly start to like it and smile and laugh cuz its making their little pussies purr :twisted:

...and Taylor and Jessica , and Kayleigh and Hannah and...
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Really like to see this pictures
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Zip, Zip, my fellow Badd Boyz! Heavy Fukkin Leather Alert!
zIMAG0179.jpg
:evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
zIMAG0183.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Bump for Holly's AMAZEBOOTS! So soft yet so firm. So dirty, yet so delicious. So impossible, yet executed so very excellently...
boot.perv

Post by boot.perv »

Leevoy wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:06 am Dude I can't wait to tell you all about them. I have like 10 more pics of those hardcore leathers for you to stroke off to.

Bonnie , Gianna, and the hussy from the very bottom of page 1 and top page 2 had some Pussy soaked jeans on when I went down on all of their leathers. They were so into it, as well as when I went into the dorms with Leah and all of her friends and could smell the Pussy and leather combined as I sat on the couch and slurped all of their sexy bootz.

And Cody, and Caitlyn, and Holly, and Xan and...so on

Once I go full tongue stroke to the inside legs towards their cunts they suddenly start to like it and smile and laugh cuz its making their little pussies purr :twisted:

...and Taylor and Jessica , and Kayleigh and Hannah and...
Those girls just want to have FUN!!! Brilliant posts. Embrace your boot fetish like a MAN!!!
fbthblover

Post by fbthblover »

This thread is fucking awesome, keep up the good work Mr
grayson178313

Post by grayson178313 »

I’m dying for an update on your recent adventures 😭
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

grayson178313 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:59 pm I’m dying for an update on your recent adventures 😭
I'll update bro, but 1st list your Top 3 Favorite Boots from this topic. Feel free to describe what you like most about them- then I'll post more.... :twisted:
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

This one is def a top 3 for me. Would've loved to put my hard cock between both of Holly's stunning, big brown, soft-yet-hard barely broken-in brown leathers.......o.m.g...
IMAG01802.jpg
IMAG0182b.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.