EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

:evil: We are just DAYS away from boot season gentleman. Hope your hard cock are ready for all the slutty, young leathers I'm gonna absolutely slaughter so many pussies this and next semester!!! Fukk Yea boot-whores, can't wait to see what types leathers you will allow me to worship quite intimately. Really wanna thrash right now,can't wait! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Nothing like wiping your hard, throbbing cock all over the Spanish tops and seams of her FUKKIN WHORE BOOTS!
WELCOME TO 2018. COLLEGE. BOOT. WHORES.
002dr.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Oh to spend such a splendid fall afternoon orgasming so hard on some regal boot leathers....I came so hard she loved watching it trickle all the way down. Wiped my throbbing mushroom tip on the many seams of those whore straps. The cum dried and I saw her on campus with it still dried on there. Used those boots as my cock wipe! :evil:
IMAG0247B.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Leevoy on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
t3ngu

Post by t3ngu »

Awesome, where is the original post of that??
Leevoy wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 pm Nothing like wiping your hard, throbbing cock all over the Spanish tops and seams of her FUKKIN WHORE BOOTS!
WELCOME TO 2018. COLLEGE. BOOT. WHORES.
002dr.jpg
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Can't wait to post my latest badass brown leather bootsploitations so very soon! Hint: LOTS OF FUKKIN BROWN LEATHER!

FUKKING LOVE IT SO MUCH! Thrash those brown leathers with your hard, throbbing cocks my fellow Boot Fuck Boyz!

Does anyone else here worship brown and tan leather boots SO much more than black leathers? Brown leather is so supple and regal and posh. Like so refined and elegant - prime for THRASHING!!! :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: So Fukking EVIL - makes my cock so hard!
abba10

Post by abba10 »

find some girls with the frye harness boots!!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

SPLASH!!!!!!
IMAG0158120117c.jpg
SPLOOGE!!!!
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

SPLASH!!!!!! :evil: :twisted:

IMAG0158120117c.jpg
SPLOOGE!!!! :evil:

IMAG0156120117g.jpg
SPLAT!!! :twisted:

mmmb.jpg

3 Brand New Photo Sets and Stories of Some Bodacious Boot-sploitations from Your Boy, The Bad Boy, The Excellence of Fukking Execution - LEE BAD!
Last edited by Leevoy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Until I get to posting the cock-hardening tales of how I just completely FUKKING OWNED THESE BOOT WHORES, Here is some Pussy-Boot Royalty. Both of these premium pussies are are considered "big sisters". I've certainly done some van-damage to their wardrobes over the years, while having their soiled panties on my face. Bad bitches, right? They ain't shit, cuz I fukkin own them.
queens_of_pussy_leather.jpg
Last edited by Leevoy on Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Can’t wait to see more