EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Re: EPIC PUBLIC BOOT WORSHIP THREAD /

Post by Leevoy »

I do and will post! Can't Fukking wait for the 2016 Fall Semester to start up soon! Gonna be sooooo EPIC!
Richieboot

Post by Richieboot »

Bring it on! I can't wait for an update!
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pendelton

Post by Pendelton »

So, any updates? I could've sworn you said you had some from late 2015 early 2016.
Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

You sir are obviously a boot-mongerer too! I have over 20 pics to upload, my Photoshop expired and I need to minimize the file sizes . The site won't let me upload these stoopid whores n their whorebootz until I do so.
Last edited by Leevoy on Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KorkojenOrja

Post by KorkojenOrja »

Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Big Daddy Lee-Boy aka The Excellence of Execution is back! 2017 is shaping up to be another great year of hardcore boot adoration, especially because the boots keep getting higher and higher and so so POSH. I can't go a day at work now that it's boot season without some MILF in a badass pair of the most POSH
    fuckboots walking around the office, just knowing how fucking good it feels to be all of that power leather, while chumps like me vie and die each day thinking about slurping and humping all of their whoreboots.
    Slore_1.jpg
    Yes, that is black leather. Typically, as all of my fans know...I'm a straight up brown boot junkie. No lie. But seeing all of these POSH black leather boots with golden zippers jingling and jangling around I have really wanted to fuck up a pair of black leather POSH boots.
    This slore (slut/whore) had summoned me on first night back on campus all semester. All I could hear was the loud cadence of heavy fucking leather boots singing their stride to both my cock and my heart. I followed suit and tracked down the culprit. This culprit was a 6ft tall, beautiful, exotic Indian whore named Nissa or Neesa or some shit. She had a body made of steel that most women her young age wish they could pull off.
    slore2.jpg
    slore4.jpg
    She was hot. Once I garnered her attention. Nissa turned around and smiled at me with her pock-marked, but soon to be healed and flawless young face, and told me she had to go to a meeting and wasn't going to be able to help me. "But all I need is a picture of your boots." I told her, and she agreed like most dumb whores do, and asked if I needed her to "put the word out" about these free boot cleanings. My dick got instantly hard and pulsated endlessly. Yea bitch, let's get the word out about how fucking dumb and naive you are that some sicko just wants to molest your boots. Anyway, we get to the #dangleledge and Nissa hops her fine, fresh ass on there, where so many dumb fukks like herself have toiled with the infamous LeeBoy over the years. This was my old domain and I could feel the demented powers rising up my spine and my cock. She hoisted her boots up, and I told her it was to be a spit shine. She pulled back and said "No," but I relented and begged and pleaded with her to let me spit on her boots. I was ready to cry for that leather if that was what it would take for me to take advantage of her stupidity. It was for the frat , after all...
    slore3.jpg
    slore5.jpg
    I spat on one of her POSH black leathers and watched the spit trickle a little before snapping some pics. Nissa seemed genuinely disturbed at a grown man genuinely relishing all of it. I then acted like I had a tissue or napkin somewhere in my coat that I couldn't find and slurped my spunk right off the black leather treasures that glistened and shined in the cold, dark night. Her golden zippers and buckles were so POSH. Feels good to be back!!!!!!!!!!!
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Last edited by Leevoy on Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Here is a classic Lee-side from 2015. Once I spat and then obscenely slurped my load all over Mandy's boots within the corridor leading to Von Ryan Hall, she thanked me, and continued walking to class wondering just how a fellow student could execute so excellently all over her spunk bootzzz. Stupid. Fucking. Whore. You may remember Mandy from another page in this thread where she is the posterwhore for the class of 2015. She was a quickie I executed on while I was wrapping things up on a POSH campus full of young dumbies with no brains or common sense about hardcore perverts on campus like your bad boy, The LEE Boi. So so very POSH.
    leeside1.jpg
    You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
    Leevoy

Post by Leevoy »

Only just the tip of the smelly, leathery iceberg here folks. I am back and still have so many more Executions to share. Stay tuned, my fellow boot-mongerers! My hard cock salutes you all!