My sissy slave

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MistressEva

Re: My faggot slave

Post by MistressEva »

mikey_stoob wrote:I'd love to lick all that cum of his up off your boots as well as my own mistress
well get down on your knees and beg for release bitch x
mikey_stoob

Post by mikey_stoob »

MistressEva wrote:well get down on your knees and beg for release bitch x
Please my beautiful mistress, I beg at your booted feet for you to release me from chastity. I'll lick 20 men's cum off all your boots whilst your boot heel slides up my ass. I want to clean mud, dirt, grit and horrible horrible things off the soles of your boots. I'm your most devoted slave. Please post more photos of this slaves humiliation x
gluvluver78

q

Post by gluvluver78 »

q
Last edited by gluvluver78 on Sun May 05, 2013 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
handbagfetish

Re: My sissy slave

Post by handbagfetish »

Oh MY MistressEva i will never answer you back and i will do as you want me too do, i want you to lock me in chastity, these other pathetic slaves will never serve you like i will. I would fly across the other side of the world if it pleases you. I want you to humiliate me mistress,please lock me in chastity, i will kneel to your booted feet and im hoping you will rub my big cock with ur sexy boots. I will cum on ur boots and lick it off if you want me to my beautiful MistressEva XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

What is the make of these tan boots MisstressEva? Id like to know so i can buy a pair xx
B00T-SLAVE

Post by B00T-SLAVE »

MistressEva wrote:
B00T-SLAVE wrote:Yummy yum yum :P Miss Eva please let me cum.your leather boots are to die for i would love to coat your leather boots a nice fine white :twisted:
I bet you'd love to, well you'd have to prove yourself worthy first :twisted:
Mistress Eva xx
Hmmm :twisted: and how would i do that mistress :P
oskitze

Post by oskitze »

Oh MistressEva ure the best. I want it ! :D
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

Well my slave has disappointed me yet again so i post more pictures, you think he'd learn not to annoy me :twisted:
Mistress Eva x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

:shock:Skewered! Lucky guy....
gluvluver78

q

Post by gluvluver78 »

q
Last edited by gluvluver78 on Sun May 05, 2013 1:34 am, edited 2 times in total.