Anyone want a bootjob?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MistressEva

Re: Anyone want a bootjob?

Post by MistressEva »

shoefetish wrote:You are gorgeous babe :P
Would love to spray my cum all over your boots.
Do you have more boot pics? or high heel shoes?
XXXX
Yeah, i have tons more boot pics here you go, have fun with them
Mistress Eva x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
leatherbotas

Post by leatherbotas »

Great pics! Any of you in leather? would love to cum all over your boots.
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

leatherbotas wrote:Great pics! Any of you in leather? would love to cum all over your boots.
As of now i only have two leather items (excluding boots) which are a pair of leather pants and a leather jacket which can be seen in the pictures below, if this is the sort of thing your into i'll post some more
Mistress Eva x
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
robhaywood52

Post by robhaywood52 »

Eva,
Do you own any black opaque tights and black tight fitting knee high boots with a spike heel. How would you feel if I were to cum all over your boots in front of my girlfriend? Would love to see you grab her by her hair and force her to lick it off.
sammyj645

Post by sammyj645 »

hello mistress eva!

you looking stunning, do you have any gloves of sorta that go with your boots?
shoefetish

Post by shoefetish »

You are stunnig! I think i`m in love :oops:
Is there any chance i could buy some well worn boots from you??? :P
I think that, if i get my hands on a pair of boots from you i can`t stop cumming them :wink:
XXXX
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Thanks Eva for your hot picks. You make me hard!!!!
MistressEva

Post by MistressEva »

robhaywood52 wrote:Eva,
Do you own any black opaque tights and black tight fitting knee high boots with a spike heel. How would you feel if I were to cum all over your boots in front of my girlfriend? Would love to see you grab her by her hair and force her to lick it off.
I don't own any opaque tights, but i do own tight knee high boots (photos below). What i would do is have you kneeling down behind me humping my boots and worshipping my ass whilst i insult your girlfriend and then she would have to lick all of your filthy cum off of my boots whilst i spank her ass :twisted:
Slipperboy

Post by Slipperboy »

I am kneeling naked in the dark. My cock and balls have been massaged with Deep Heat, and pegs applied. My arms are tied to the ceiling and my bottom has been slippered red raw. I hear a creak the door opens, I can see a chink of light from my blind fold. I hear the click clack of heels and then I smell the hot smell of leather. Mistress has been wearing her boots all day. My cock twitches and rises.

Mistress strokes it with the toe of her boot. My cock dribbles on the toe. Mistress screams and wraps my cock in stinging nettles and tramples it in with the sole of her boot. I am in agony, but she is wet. I have to lick her to orgasm, she screams with pleasure.

You deserve a treat she says cum under my boots soles. Mistress rubs hard and fast and I cum, but into space, as she spanks my arse with her slipper. The light goes off, I am alone, hanging from the ceiling.

Your slave

Andrew
tammie

Post by tammie »

lt.jpg
Thank you Mistress, you're posts drive me wild. This is sOoOo my thing, not just bootjobs, I'd love to slide my lil cock between you foot and the shoe, and squirt. It'd be a dream cum true!!!

hehe,
Tamsxxxxxx