Mistress' Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MrAuz1989

Re: Mistress' Boots

Post by MrAuz1989 »

I lay naked, face down on the cold concrete floor. Sharp bursts of pain stab into my chest whenever the wickedly sharp clamps you attached to my nipples drag on the ground. I cannot see, blindfolded with one of your stockings. I am gagged with a used pair of your silk panties. My breathing is laboured and my heart is pounding with a mixture of fear and lust. My only clue as to your position is the sharp tap of your stiletto heel boots on the hard concrete floor. I gasp for breath as you circle me like a shark stalking her prey. I choke on your panties as one razor sharp heel plants itself in the small of my back. They serve to muffle my cries as you twist your heel back and forth into my vunerable flesh. The stabbing pain increases as you deftly balance on one leg, driving your heel even harder into my back. My writhing is curtailed with one sharp slash of your riding crop."Be still.....!", you hiss sharply. I force myself to lay motionless at your booted feet. Again the tapping resumes as you continue circling me. My body tenses, awaiting the next assault. You roughly kick my legs, spreading them apart."That's it....",you sneer,"Open up like the good little whore that you are.....". My penis, hardened by your erotic torture, is now exposed to your every sadistic whim. I jerk suddenly as you pin my manhood to the floor with your heel, earning myself another welt across my ass from your riding crop. I gag as you grind my member beneath your punishing heel like a discarded cigarette. You drive the pointed toe of your boot into my hardened scrotum, making it ache with pleasure. You caress my turgid shaft with your foot, lightly tracing my glans. I struggle to remain motionless, fearful of another blow from your riding crop. Suddenly, you jump onto my back. I jerk like a landed fish as both heels bite deep into my flesh. Two further lashes rain down upon my supine body. I tremble as your heels dig into my back. My breath is coming in gasps and sweat starts to bead on my forehead. I gain a brief respite as you climb off my back and onto the floor. Your moistened panties stifle my cries. I lie like a beached whale at your feet, aching....trembling. I start as I feel a trickle of cool liquid run between my buttocks. My heart sinks in my chest as I feel your gloved hand rub the cool liquid around my clenched rectum.Lubricant. My body stiffens as I await the inevitable. A cruel laugh escapes your lips as you savour my fear."I'm going to shove every inch of my heel up your ass and you are going to fucking love it aren't you, you little bitch?" you whisper. I nod mutely. You laugh wickedly as you gently circle my virginal ass with your heel. I tense as I wait for the first stabbing thrust."Relax and accept....", you coo softly as you place your heel gently against my ass. I clench my teeth as you deftly slip the tip of your heel inside me. A wave of pain courses through my body as you slip more and more of your heel up my ass. I writhe like a snake beneath your heel as it penetrates deeper into my body. I feel as though I am being ripped apart as you sink your heel into me all the way. I twitch spasmodically as you twist it first one way then the other. My head threshes from side to side as you heel fuck my ass. You flex your slender ankles, pistoning your heel in and out of my butt. I sob as I begin to push back against your foot, meeting your thrusts with my own." That's it my little Boot Slut....fuck that heel!" you gasp. I become frantic, groaning lustfully as your booted foot reams my ass. I squirm beneath your heel as you punish my aching body. I am about to climax when you suddenly pull your heel out of my ass. I feel myself being pulled upright and your soaking wet panties are dashed from my mouth. "Look at the filthy mess you've made of my boot....", you snap. "Get on your fucking knees and clean them right now. Still blindfolded, I grope my way to your feet. I gently grasp your foot as I lower my mouth to your heel. Gagging at the smell, I gingerly lick your greasy heel, trying not to choke as I do so. I retch repeatedly as I lathe your heel clean, my throat hitching and my stomach churning. Twice I nearly vomit as I clean the foul tasting slime from your boots. Finally, you pull me up and rip the blindfold from my eyes. I kneel before you, my eyes lowered. You cross to the only chair in the room and sit. A curt snap of your fingers brings me crawling to your feet."You did well....", you whisper,"....and as a sign of my pleasure I will allow you to cum". You smile sweetly as I begin to stroke my aching cock. You pour a dash of lubricant onto my throbbing rod as I frantically masturbate."Wank for me Slave......make me an offering of your cum...". I groan as I near the edge, egged on by your silky voice." Yes....that's it, cum for me slave...cum for me now!". My breath is coming in ragged gasps. My whole body is a patchwork of agony. I give a harsh cry as I blow my load onto the floor at your feet. Again and again I spurt forth streams of hot sticky sperm. I ache all over as I wring the last drop of jism from my prick."Say thank you..." you whisper. I touch my lips to your boots and kiss them before I lower my mouth to the floor and lap up my offering, swallowing each and every drop of cum. Only when every last drop has been removed do you grant me leave to crawl, stiff and aching, from your presence.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

I kneel, quaking, fear grasping my heart like a clammy fist as I await your punishment. I feel nauseous as I remember the stark terrifying moment when you caught me worshipping your luscious Top Shop thigh boots without permission. I quail as I recall your withering look of contempt as you snatched your boots from my grasp. You hissed at me to remain where I was while you arranged my chastisement. My heart pounds as I kneel for an hour, dreading the coming ordeal. Sweat prickles my skin and I tremble as I contemplate what form your icy fury is to take. I flinch involuntarily as you burst through the door, wearing the very boots that were the objects of my lust. In your wake crawls a slave, masked and leashed. You drag him to the centre of the room then bid him hump your boots. He obeys with enthusiasm, grinding lustily against your boots. I try to look away, but you threaten me with worse punishment if I do not witness every moment. You goad him on, your silky voice egging him on to greater and greater efforts. I resent every thrust this interloper makes against your booted feet. You grind your boots against his crotch, caressing his shaft and balls with a leathern embrace. Within no time at all, his body stiffens, twitches, then jerks as he spurts his offering onto your boots. You bid him lower his cock onto your booted foot. He obeys, and you crush his manhood beneath your other boot, squeezing the last drop of cum from his shaft. Once he is completely spent, you dismiss him brusquely from your presence. He crawls away, and you stride purposefully to the door, your boots leaving a snail trail of cum along the floor. You return with another slave, likewise masked and leashed, and order him to lie on his back at your feet. He readily obeys, gasping with delight as you trap his turgid prick between your booted feet and proceed to administer a cum wrenching boot job. He writhes and squirms with delight beneath your boots, gasping and panting as you boot wank him towards climax. I seethe as his body tenses then erupts as he blows his load onto your already cum smeared feet. He is likewise dismissed and a fresh slave fetched to take his place. Unlike the others, he is not to come into contact with you. He is simply ordered to masturbate for you. He complies willingly, urged on by your lascivious suggestions. You order him to wank his cock harder and he groans as he strives to obey. As he nears the edge, you curtly order him to cum on the ground at your feet. He gives a sharp cry of pleasure as he annoints the ground at your feet with his manseed. You urge him for more as he wrings the last drop from his rod. When he drops to the ground, satiated, you order him from the room as you grind the soles of both boots in the puddle of sperm, coating them in its oily sheen. Another slave is fetched and you order him to lie face down on the ground. You flip the cap on a tube of lubricant and squirt it around the puckered rectum of the supine slave. You leer evilly as you run your wicked heel around his ass. Then, with one fluid thrust of your foot, you sink your heel in his ass up to the hilt. The luckless slave writhes and squirms beneath your foot like an impaled caterpillar as you pitilessly heel fuck his ass. He screams for mercy as you drive your wicked heel again and again into his tortured butt. He scrambles to get out from beneath your feet but you keep him neatly pinned beneath your punishing heel. You twist your foot first one way then another as you delight in tormenting his agonised flesh. He flails like a landed fish, your heel embedded in his ass far worse then any fish hook. Finally, with a tormented groan, he screams as he ejaculates on the cold wooden floor. You milk him for eveything he has before casting him out without a second thought. He crawls whimpering from your feet as you turn your icy gaze to me. You grind this lastest puddle of sperm beneath your soles before you stand before me, your boots coated with the glutinous emissions of other men. "So......",you whisper hoarsely,".....do you still wish to worship my boots????",holding up one foully greased boot. I nod mutely. "Prove it....!!", you snap , holding up one evil smelling foot to my mouth. I gag as I stoop to lick its well greased surface, choking as I run my tongue along the spunk coated leather."That's it......", you gasp, forcing my head against your cum splattered boots,"Lick them clean.....".I choke as I lathe the slave's seed from your boots, but you only take this as a cue to push your foot harder against my mouth." Lick it all up, there's a good slave.... " you whisper as I endeavour to remove the last cum smear from the sole of your boots." Now the heel....",you giggle as you gingerly raise it to my mouth. I retch as I lick the foul smelling slime from your heel. My stomach flips as I swallow the bitter reeking mess. I close my eyes as I lathe up the last of the stinking goo. I nearly vomit twice as I finish cleaning up the last drop. Once finished, I kneel cowering at your feet, my throat clenching, my mouth burning. You regard your boots coolly, dispassionately regarding their gleaming surface. "You want to cum now, don't you?" you whisper seductively. I nod vigorously, conscious of the sharp ache in my groin. An evil smile crosses your face. "Well...... you won't! Not without my orders!".You laugh at my shocked expression."There are consequences for disobedience, Slave and this is yours....!". I clench my teeth to dull the pain emanating from my blue balls." You won't cum until I say so!" you sneer, delighted at my discomfort."When you please me, then we'll discuss it and not before......!". With this, my face flushes with shame and supressed lust as I crawl ,your cruel laughter ringing in my ears, from your presence.
Last edited by MrAuz1989 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
junglist

Post by junglist »

Love all the pictures of your leather & suede knee high & thigh high boots MistressEve! Very sexy, you little minx
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

Mistress eva you are my mistress and i bow to ur every command. Please give me a boot job with ur river island black boots. Ur are the ultimate dominatrix xxxx
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

My breath catches in my throat as I crawl across the cold wooden floor towards the door. Gasping, I drag myself, slowly and painfully, trying to escape. A sharp cry of pain escapes my parched lips as your javelin-like boot heel darts into the small of my back, sending a pulse of agony throughout my body. I gasp as you grind your heel into my flesh, twisting the tip backwards and forwards, sending forth fresh bolts of pain. "I didn't give you permission to go....." you whisper sweetly as you plant your other foot onto my back. My body jerks as both heels bite into my tortured skin. You deftly place one booted foot on the back of my head and pin it hard against the floor. I thresh my head from side to side as you increase the pressure. I choke back my sobs of torment as you piston your foot against the back of my head."Hold out your hand......" you murmur as I writhe transfixed beneath your heels. Moaning, I lay one hand out on the floor at my side. Gently, you place your foot on my hand then savagely crush down upon it with all your strength. I howl as the razor sharp heel bites home. I clench my teeth to stop from crying out further. Again and again you thrust your heel into my tormented flesh. My head flops to the floor, my eyes closed to hold back the tears as my whole body begins to throb with pain. My breath comes in agonised gasps. My chest burns and my heart feels like it is going to burst. I am prepared to do anything your silky voice demands, just to stop the pain. I cry with relief when you release my hand and step away from my contorted body. I curl into a foetal position and lie, shuddering and helpless, at your feet. You order me to roll onto my back. I flinch at your order, but obey rather than risk further punishment. With cat like grace you jump up and plant both feet on my stomach. I roar with pain and almost sit upright as a shaft of agony lances through my stomach. I feel nauseous as you stand on tip toe before spearing your heels into my gut. I choke as you jab my soft vunerable belly again and again. My gorge rises as you trample me mercilessly beneath your heels. I bite my lip to stifle my cries as you place one foot on my chest and gently rub it around one nipple before skewering it beneath your heel. Your laughter echoes in my ears as your boots wreak sweet torment upon my helpless body, lacerating skin, crushing flesh, playing on nerve endings cuts and bruises to create a symphony of agony. I writhe beneath you, a willing victim to your ministrations. You now turn your tender mercies to my throbbing prick. You slide one pointed toe along my turgid shaft, gently crushing my glans beneath your sole. My breath grows ragged as you increase the pressure. Sweat sheens my skin as you administer a harsh, bruising boot wanking. My sac tightens beneath your brutal caresses. You sense that I am near the edge and abandon all restraint, viciously pummeling my manhood. I feel my skin is ablaze as you heap punishment upon my aching member. You boots crush, scrape and stab my cock, leaving it a tapestry of bruised flesh and grazed skin. I try to stave off release for as long as possible, but you will not be denied and with a hoarse scream of pleasure I erupt all over your boots. My aching body screams as I repeatedly spurt forth thick wads of cum. Pain and pleasure merge as I squirt one last gobbet of jism before flopping, bruised, sore and twitching at your feet. I rise groggily to my knees in response to a curt snap of your fingers. Aching all over, I lower my cracked lips to your boots. I lick your boots, feeling a twinge of pain whenever my parched lips come into contact with my sperm. I savour the acidic taste of the leather, warm beneath my tongue. I inhale the mixed aroma of your boots and your warm flesh. Again and again I lathe their shiny surface, swallowing every drop of my tribute. I run my tongue against the sharp metal zips, smother both boots with kisses, then lick each wicked heel clean. When you tire of me worshipping your boots, a curt gesture of dismissal sends me from your presence.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

I kneel, naked and vunerable, between your slender booted legs. You stare at me, openly contemptous, as I grovel cravenly at your feet. You rest your legs on my shoulders, the cool leather sending a chill through my body. You lick your lips seductively, regarding me as nothing more than a meat puppet born to satisfy your dark desires. I lower my eyes to the floor, awaiting the chance to serve the Mistress. I shiver as the cold penetrates my body. Slowly, you wrap your legs around my neck. I gasp as the cool leather caresses my skin. As you increase the pressure, I begin to choke, caught in your merciless leg scissors. You hook one booted foot against the other as you squeeze my throat between your legs. Stars fill my eyes and I begin to gag as you crush me between your boots. You flash a wintery smile as I begin to thresh helplessly within your grasp. Your breathing gets faster as my frenzied twitching grows more frantic. You savour my torment like a fine wine. You laugh as my choking continues, blowing me kisses as my face grows redder and my struggles become even more desperate. You increase the pressure, delighting in my suffering. I struggle for breath, gasping as you crush me between your legs. You relax your grip on me briefly before snapping your legs shut around my throat even harder than before. My manhood stiffens as you practice this sweet torture upon me. Sweat beads my forehead and I clench my eyes shut as you choke me between your supple legs. You flex your slim, well muscled legs repeatedly, mindless of my cries of pain. I jerk like a landed fish between your boots as you maintain the pressure on my throat. You regard my throbbing member with distaste."Put that pathetic little thing to good use, if you can.....wank for me slave....wank for me right now!". I take my throbbing prick in hand and begin to stroke it vigorously. "That's it.....!",you hiss with satisfaction,"....you keep doing that and I'll keep doing this!". I gag as you increase the pressure, choking as you crush my throat in the leathern embrace of your boots. My eyes roll back in my head and I clench my teeth as I stroke my rock hard cock. Nearing climax, the sharp metal zips of your boots dig into my neck as I throw my head back. I gasp harshly as I near the edge, frantically wanking my cock while you choke me with your legs. I give a harsh cry as I blow my load on the ground at your feet. My body tenses as I spurt my tribute before my cruel and beautiful idol. I continue to stroke my cock, milking the last drop from my rod. You gently run one pointed toe along the bottom of my wilting shaft before swiftly stamping my cock beneath your sole, wringing out the last drop of semen onto the floor before you. When you have taken your pleasure from me, one brusque order from you drops me onto all fours at your feet. I lap up the cum at your feet, swallowing each and every salty drop with relish. I feel light headed as I struggle for breath. I shake my head to clear my thoughts. You grant me the honour of kissing your luscious boots before dismissing me, without a word, from your presence.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

I thresh helplessly against the restraints that bind me, spread eagled, on the cold wooden table. My body aches all over, bearing multiple welts from your whip and countless grazes and bruises from your dagger like boot heels. Sweat glistens on my skin, soaking the skimpy bra and crotchless panties that you forced me to wear as part of my punishment. My heart is pounding. Sweat runs down my cheek, making the Mascara you caked onto my lashes run like black rain against my pale skin. I lick my parched lips, tasting the slut pink lipstick you daubed on them. Cock sucking lipstick, you called it. My rasping breath echoes throughout the room. My scalp itches beneath the long blonde wig. You tower over me, a cruel smile on your lips as you snake your vicious leather whip between your gloved fingers. You walk around the table, your boot heels clicking on the concrete floor, as you regard my bound, helpless figure. You take numeous photographs of my humiliation, then sit alongside me on the hard wooden table, flashing me a glimpse of the tops of your thigh high leather boots. I gasp as you reach inside my bra and caress my nipple with one gloved hand.You gently run your finger up my chest and place it on my heavily daubed lips. "Don't you look like the perfect little boot slut......" you whisper as you stroke my cheek. My manhood stiffens. You notice the bulge in my panties and, licking your lips, softly run your fingers along my shaft. I writhe against the bindings as you reach under the table and pull out your strap-on. Leering evilly, you put it on and lavishly coat the wicked shaft with lubricant. I fight a futile struggle against the chains as you stand before my vunerable asshole, your greased strap on glinting threateningly in the wan light."Now....." you breathe coarsely,"..... I'm going to shove every inch of this up your tight little boot slut ass and you are going to fucking love every minute of it. Do I make myself clear, Bitch?". I nod mutely, resigned to the torment to come. A lascivious sneer crosses your face as you daub more lubricant around my rectum. My body tenses as you slip one gloved finger inside me. I clench my eyes as you run it and out of my body. You then pull your finger out and place the tip of your strap on at the entrance to my tingling ass."Open wide, boot slut...." you murmur. I tense my body, waiting for the impending agony. My whole body spasms as you drive the strap on into me up to the hilt. The chains rattle as I fight against them, loud cries escaping my lips as I feel myself being ripped apart. You grip my stockinged thighs as you increase the power of your thrusts. I scream lustfully as you ream my tormented butt. I arch my back as you brutally grind your strap on against me. The table creaks as you slam my tormented body. Tears run down my cheek, leaving a dark trail of mascara in their wake. " Boot slut.....little girly lap dog boot slut!" you taunt as you fuck my ass. I begin to thrust back against you, relishing the feel of your strap on up my ass. My body glories in the burning sensation as you viciously bum fuck me. You grunt lustfully as you bang me mercilessly. I almost cry as all too soon you pull your strap on from my butt. You dash the bindings from my limbs then pull me bodiliy from the table to the floor."Show your gratitude...."you hiss. I kneel at your booted feet and pull my raging hard on from the sodden panties. I stroke it gently, twitching as your stinging lash goads me to greater efforts. My breath comes in hard gasps as I wank my rod furiously. You nuzzle my taut sac with the toe of your boot as you taunt me further," Wank that miniscule cock....boot slut....... You really are a pathetic little bitch ....". I clench my eyes shut as I near the point of no return. My whole body stiffens and my breath hitches in my throat as thick wads of sticky cum spews all over your booted feet. I cry out as the glutinous mess coats the shiny leather. I wring the last drop out of my wilting prick before collapsing, spent and twitching at your feet. You make me take off my bra and panties and use them to wipe my tribute from your boots. Once i am done you make me put the semen ridden underwear back on. I cringe as the warm sticky goo touches my skin, then yelp as your cruel lash raises one last welt on my rump before you dismiss me, without a word, from your presence.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

I lie face down on the hard floor, taut ropes biting into my wrists and ankles. The cool air chills my naked body. A studded dog collar chafes my throat. I struggle for breath as the tight leather digs into my skin. My raging hard on sends a sharp ache through my body whenever it gets crushed against the cold floor. I lie helpless, spread eagled and fearfully contemplating the cruel pleasure you will wring from my feeble frame. I start as I hear the staccato rap of your stiletto heels drawing ever closer. You slowly draw near, a metallic clink following every foot step. The scent of your perfume fills my nostrils as you stand before me, regarding the fresh meat that has been trussed and bound at your booted feet. You spare a disdainful glance for your latest toy as you tower over me, legs apart. I chance a glance at your luscious boots and note with dismay that a leather strap bearing a wickedly sharp spur circles each slender ankle. I gulp as I recall the metallic clink each time you took a step. The spurs themselves glisten in the wan light. You toy with me, waving the razor sharp spurs beneath my nose, pressing them to my parched lips. I tremble as I kiss the cold chromed steel. I shiver, my pulse racing, as you slowly strut around my supine form. I close my eyes in anticipation of the sweet agony to come. My body spasms as you press the cold steel against my flank, sending a delicious chill flooding through me. I jerk against the rough constraints of the ropes, relishing the contrast of feeling the chill metal and the warm leather of your boots pressing against my body. I gasp as you goad me teasingly along my torso with the tip of your spurs,torturing me with gentle pricks. I beg you to show me no mercy and that you draw blood with your naked spur. You smile as you grant my request, jabbing down hard on my back. I give a harsh cry of pleasure as your spur and heel dig into my flesh. I thresh against the ropes as you wheel your spur oh so slowly up my back. The heat in my loins grows as your boot bites into my willing body. I writhe with pleasure as your spur wreaks joyous carnage upon my lacerated skin. I grow so aroused, I begin to thrust my back against your spur, causing it to sink even deeper into my worthless body. Lustful grunts of pleasure escape my lips as your heel and spur strike home. You pin me to the floor as you deftly wheel the punishing spur back and forth across my throbbing back. You scratch the goads along my flank, leaving thin tracks of scarlet stark against my pallid skin. I cry aloud as you stab a brutal heel into one buttock. The ropes chafe my aching ankles and wrists as I struggle against their loving embrace. Deftly, you strike the bonds from my arms and legs and bid me get on my hands and knees. I obey willingly. You mount my bleeding back and ride me like a pony around the room, egging me on to greater efforts by digging your spurs into my thighs and giving me an occasional lash from your riding crop. I repond to your every command, bearing you around the room on my back, my butt burning from the caress of your lash and my thighs aching from the cool bite of your spurs. Eventually you tire of the game and dismount, striding gracefully to the ornate chair in the centre of the room. You beckon me to crawl to you. I cross the room and kneel at your feet. You roughly thrust one booted foot against my crotch while you wrap the other leg around my naked torso. Your glistening spur rests gently against my heavily grazed butt. You flatly order me to fuck your boot. I gladly comply, grinding my aching prick against the soft pliant leather. You encourage me to greater effort by repeatedly jagging my ass with your spur. I piston my hips against your foot, glorying in the sensation of rubbing my throbbing member against your butter soft boots. The sweet caress of your boot and your spur is making me as horny as hell and I clench my teeth as I near climax. You mercilessly goad me one, digging one exquisitely manicured nail into my nipple and giving me the occasional lash with your riding crop. I bite my lip and clench my eyes shut as one final vicious stab of your spur drives me over the edge and my manhood blows hot sticky cum all over your boots. I hump your boot violently as I spurt my tribute again and again. You grab me by the dog collar and yank it hard.You pull me to you and trap my member between your feet, milking the last drop of semen out of it as you wring it between your boots. Once you have squeezed the last drop of tribute from me, you bid me to lie on the floor at your feet. You make me lick the smears of my own blood from your spurs before you have me guzzle my cum from your semen smeared boots. I obey willingly, lapping up my goo with my tongue and swallowing every drop. My back and thighs are aching and throbbing, criss crossed with the bloody welts that indelibly mark me as your bitch. When I am finished, you give me a sly wink and a final lash with your riding crop before you dismiss me, bruised and bloody, from your presence.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

Agony lances through my torso and a hoarse cry escapes my lips as you drip hot wax onto my naked belly. I squirm on the cold wooden floor, my breath coming in gasps and my eyes clenched shut. You stand over me, your booted feet straddling my supine body, a scarlet candle in one hand. You run your tongue over your lips, staring at the candle's flame before trickling a fresh line of liquid wax onto my stomach. I bite my lip and my head threashes from side to side as the bright red wax splashes onto my pallid skin. With a sinister grin, you kneel over my prostrate form and trace the tip of one perfectly manicured nail over a patch of hardened wax. Suddenly, you jab your nail through the wax and into my skin. I jerk savagely as the sharp nail bites into my flesh. Laughing, you flick away a section of dried wax, then drag your nail up my stomach. I gasp harshly as you scratch a long scarlet line from my navel to my chest. You gently trace your finger tip around my nipple, caressing it, before you stab your nail down like an icepick. My body tenses and I cry aloud as you grasp my nipple in a vice like grip, twisting it one way then another. You pull it hard, squeezing it mercilessly before annointing it with a fresh gobbet of hot wax. My body spasms as the red wax burns my nipple and I blink back tears as you draw the candle's flame nearer to my tortured skin. Just when I think the flame will kiss my brutalised body, you swiftly upend the candle and dump a fresh load of wax onto my other nipple. I groan as the molten wax scalds my skin. I bite my parched lips so hard that I draw blood. You crush my nipple between your thumb and forefinger, causing the crust of hardened wax to crack and fall off before you pour on a new gout of wax to take its place. I begin to sob as my chest throbs with pain. You release my nipple and stand up.You begin to splatter crimson wax in a random pattern on my chest and stomach. I writhe in torment as you drip the burning wax onto my helpless body. When my skin is coated to your satisfaction, you place one booted foot on my stomach. The dagger like heel cracks through the cooling wax and lances into my body. I almost sit upright as the wicked heel bites home. You twist the heel slowly, then with one deft flick of your ankle you cause a section of dried wax to fall away. Between being burned with wax, raked by your nails and crushed beneath your boots, the pain in my gut grows to the extent that I feel nauseous. You place one booted foot on my chest, pinning me to the floor and spearing another section of wax beneath your heel. You grind me beneath your foot, crumbling the wax and lacerating the skin beneath. Slowly, your boots crush, grind and scrape every spot of wax from my body. My skin is a patchwork of pallid skin, dark bruises and claret coloured cuts and grazes. You survey your handiwork with an artist's eye. Your gaze lowers to my manhood, taut and throbbing as a result of your ministrations. You kneel over it, appraising it cooly before you drop a single dash of wax onto my sac. I scream in agony, almost curling up into a foetal position. Only an icy glare from you, promising worse punishment, stops me. I lie back, quivering as you resume your torment. I cry out again as you drip single drops of wax along the underside of my shaft, spasming as the molten wax burns my member. You lower the candle's flame until its almost singeing the tip of my prick. I tense for the inevitable baptism of agony. You let a gout of wax fall onto my aching tip. I sit upright, screaming, as a wave of pain floods through my body. My skin feels like it is aflame as I squirm in torment. You blow out the candle as you watch my suffering with amusement. As the wax cools, the pain in my loins subsides to a dull nauseous ache. You regard my bruised, scalded member thoughtfully. A sudden snap of your fingers has me lying face up at your feet. A devilsh smile crosses your face as you proceed to punish my battered manhood further with a vicious cum wrenching boot job. Pleasure and pain mingle as your boots wrap themselves around my throbbing penis like a giant mouth. Dried wax falls from my rod as it is savagely boot wanked. I flounder at your feet as you mash my prick between your boots. You are merciless, crushing, scratching and squeezing my penis without pity. When I orgasm, the feeling is so intense that It hurts. Pain races through my suffering frame as I coat your wax smeared boots with cum. I collapse, shaking, at your feet after I spurt the last drop of semen onto your boots. I curl up into a ball and lay there, shivering. You regard me with contempt. You will not even deign to have me clean your boots but simply wipe the worst of the wax and sperm off on my trembling body. Then you clean off the rest on my shirt and pants. Once your boots are cleaned to your liking, you make sure I put on the semen stained clothing, relishing my look of discomfort as the sticky goo touches my skin. You then dismiss me, with a none too gentle kick, from your presence.
handbagfetish

Post by handbagfetish »

MisstressEva Loves all her slaves. Misstress you are so hot with your long blonde hair i am your plaything and beg you to dig your booted heels in my chest and also hope that you will allow me to cum over your boots and rub your sexy leather booted foot over my big cock and lock me for ever yours in chastity, I LOVE MY MISSTRESS EVA SO MUCH IT HURTS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX