Mistress' Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

MrAuz1989

Re: Mistress' Boots

Post by MrAuz1989 »

:? Surely others have some ideas as to what to do to Mistress Eva and her boots? I'd be keen to compare notes! :lol:
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Did you see my idea in her other topic?
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

Wetshoe wrote:Did you see my idea in her other topic?
Duly noted! Thanks!
prada_dreams

Post by prada_dreams »

I dont think i will ever hear from mistress eva =(
Tried to contact her so many times!
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

prada_dreams wrote:I dont think i will ever hear from mistress eva =(
Tried to contact her so many times!
Between her work and the sheer number of E Mails and PM's she must get, I don't think there would be enough hours in the day to respond to everything.
In any event, what would you do to her and her boots, given the chance :?:
boots21

Post by boots21 »

try
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

The sharp taste of warm leather fills my mouth as I suckle at the toe of your luscious knee high boot. My lips cling to their surface as I lick the last speck of grit from its flawless surface. My nose brushes your boot as I run my tongue all the way to your ankle. I close my eyes as I inhale deeply, relishing the cock swelling scent of your boots. I raise my lips from the glistening leather. I raise my eyes to yours and am met with a chilly glare. Your stare at me icily, offended by my unseemly interuption of your deserved worship. With a brusque command you order me to kneel and hump your boots like the craven dog I am. I softly place my aching manhood against the warm soft toe of your boot. I shiver as my feverish skin kisses the succulent leather. I begin to piston my hips against your unyielding foot, grinding against the toe with lustful abandon. The hot leather adds to the growing heat in my loins as I thrust my manhood against the pliant shaft of your boot. My sac tightens as it is caressed by the luxurious touch of the smooth leather. My member is so hard it aches. The tip of my penis tingles as it rubs against your slender ankle, my shaft throbs as it thrusts itself again and again against your boot. The room is silent save for the sound of creaking leather and my lustful grunts. Gently I cradle your booted foot in my hands, cupping the vicious heel as I grind harder and harder against your wickedly pointed toe. I rub my scrotum up and down your boot, glorying in the sensation. Abruptly, you order me to lie on the ground at your feet. Gasping, I drop to the ground in joyful anticipation of whatever sweet torment you will administer to my supine body. I lie on my back at your feet, my member so taut that the pain pulses through my whole body. Deftly, you place your booted feet either side of my rod and gently squeeze . I squirm in their leathern embrace. Your boots envelop my cock like a giant pair of lips. Slowly, tantalisingly, you slide your feet up and down, teasing my turgid shaft. My whole body tenses and my body twitches as your boots wank me mercilessly. Faster and faster you rake your feet up and down my hot throbbing pole. I gasp in ecstasy as you briefly nuzzle the base of my scrotum with the toe of your boot before continuing to wreak joyous havoc upon my manhood. I jerk and thresh beneath your heels like a landed fish as you draw me inexorably towards climax. I cry out in pleasure as I near release. Finally, with one deft flick of your heel you force me over the edge. I spasm violently as my agonised rod spurts my lustful tribute all over your glistening boots. I twitch repeatedly as I surrender up my offering to the boots of the Mistress. Again and again my liquid fealty annoints the sable leather. I groan loudly as you savagely grip my wilting rod tight between your feet and milk the last drop of cum from it. Laying like a broken puppet at your feet, you bid me rise. Shakily, I get to my knees and with my head bowed, await your orders. You stroke my cheek like a favoured pet before you order me to clean your boots with my tongue. I set to with a vengeance, lathing the sleek leather with my tongue. I suck up each drop of manseed and, in perfect obedience, swallow each and every drop. I lick both boots until they glisten with an oily sheen and every drop of my tribute is removed. Only then do you grant me your kind permission to crawl, like a worthless cur I am, from your divine presence.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

A curt snap of the Mistress' fingers makes me drop in perfect obedience to your booted feet. You stand before me, imperious, proud, impatiently waiting for the grovelling worship that is your due. I abase myself before you, glorying in your presence. You regard me with a disdainful glance, nothing more than one of a long line of temporary playthings to be used then kicked to the kerb. I lavish passionate kisses upon the slick leather of your boots, savouring the sweet taste and inhaling the sac tightening aroma. I wrap my horny lips around the toe of your boots, drawing as much of it as can into my wanton, lustful mouth. I draw so much of your boot into my mouth, I begin to gag on the warm succulent leather. You cooly regard me as I begin to choke,amused by my discomfort. I pull my mouth away from the slick surface of your boots as my coughing begins to subside. You regard my saliva on the toe of your boot with distaste. Grimacing, you wipe your boot clean on my face, smearing my spit into my skin. Leaning forward, you pin me to the floor beneath your rapier sharp heel. I writhe like a salted slug, trapped beneath your boot. You bid me open my mouth then spit into my mouth and order me to swallow. I obey, relishing the taste of your spit. You beckon me to follow you. I crawl on my hands and knees behind you to the couch. You deftly seat yourself as I assume my proper position, kneeling at your booted feet. You order me to lie at your feet, a suitable footstool for a Mistress. I prostrate myself before you, gasping in pleasure as your vicious heels leave their mark on my flesh, marking me as the Mistress' own. Slowly, you draw the pointed toe of your boot over my chest. I cough as you place the sole of your boot on my throat and push down upon it. I choke and squirm beneath your heels as you increase the pressure. You smile icily as I thresh beneath your foot. You briefly lift your boot off my throat, allowing me to gasp for breath before crushing it down even harder than before. I gag and my body tenses as you crush your boot down on my throat. My manhood aches, throbbing with lust as you grind me beneath your heel. You flex your slender ankle, makng me cough and choke as you crush me like a worthless insect beneath your booted foot. You continue to increase the pressure as my body grows taut and I struggle for breath. I writhe for what seems an eternity before you brusquely order me to wank for you. I put my hand to my turgid member and begin to gently stroke it. You demand more and goad me to greater effort, increasing the pressure on my throat while jabbing your other heel into my thigh. I stroke my hot throbbing cock harder and harder. I squirm beneath your heels as your soft silky voice eggs me on. My breath comes in harsh gasps as I near climax. My slim torso flexes in ecstasy as I near the point of release. Transfixed like a bug on a pin beneath your boots, I thresh from side to side, groaning with pleasure. My eyes roll back in my head and a harsh gasp escapes my lips as I blow my hot sticky load onto your luscious boots. Again and again I spasm as I spurt my offering onto the pristine leather . I jerk upright as the last gobbett of cum hurls itself against your booted feet. I flop back, dazed and exhausted, gasping for breath and with my eyes full of stars. A chilly scowl crosses your face as you regard the warm sticky mess on your boots. A curt order from you has me on my hands and knees in an instant. Ravenously, I lathe my warm manseed from your boots, swallowing each and every drop as ordered, and restoring your boots to glistening splendour. After a careful examination, and having wiped the last trace of my cum off your boot and onto my thigh, you dismiss me from your presence with barely a glance.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

My head threshes from side to side as I lie, naked, pinned to the floor at your booted feet. The words "Property of Mistress Eva" is smeared in blood red lipstick across my heaving chest. You tower above me menacingly, a Lioness toying with a fawn. My body jerks sharply as your stiletto heel savagely spears my nipple. You draw your heel away, a scarlet gobbet of lipstick clinging to your needle like heel. You hold it to my parched lips. "Lick....", you whisper. I lurch upright and offer my tongue to your boot. I lick your heel, relishing the contrast of the waxy taste of lipstick with the sharp taste of the heel. I suck hungrily on your wicked heel, swallowing each and every particle of lipstick. A chilly smile crosses your face as you heel fuck my lustful mouth.Suddenly your smile fades and you snap "Enough!" as you pull your heel away from my wanton lips. you turn on your heel and stride with feline grace to the other side of the room. You summon me to crawl to your feet. I obey, kneeling, eyes averted, awaiting your every command. " There are rewards for obedience, Slave.....", you whisper suggestively."....and I have decided to grant you such an honour....". I blush. My throat is tight and my mouth dry as I await your orders. You smile sweetly as you slid one foot up my thigh and nuzzle the pointed toe against my crotch. I squirm, uncomfortable, as my manhood swells beneath your booted caress. My discomfort only encourages you to grind your boot harder and harder against my aching member. You lower your angelic face to my level and whisper sweetly,"....I want you to worship my perfect ass while you fuck my boots......". The shock shows on my face, adding to your pleasure. You turn sharply and lean against the wall. "Rim me slave....", you snap," Rim me now!!!!!". Stunned, I hesitate."Why can't I feel your tongue in my ass?", you demand hoarsely. I gently cup the taut globes of your ass, pushing them apart as I slide my tongue between them. As I lathe your taut buttocks with my tongue, I grind my growing erection against your pliant boots. My efforts please you and you begin to grind your ass against my face. I lap at your buttocks like a thirsty dog, glorying in the scent of your body. I grind my burning penis against your boots, smashing my rock hand sac against the creaking leather. The smell of your body and the sensation of humping your kinky boots drives me mad with lust. My chest burns, my limbs ache and my heart screams as my thrusts grow frenzied. I thresh my head from side to side as I coat your ass with my saliva. You begin to thrust your butt against my face. The heat in my loins has grown into an inferno as I rim your pert ass while fucking your thigh high boots. I begin to feel dazed and light headed. My chest feels like it is wrapped in red hot bands of iron. My thrusts become spasmodic as I near the point of no return. I grind my face against your butt as I near climax. Just as I feel I can't hold back any more, you deftly pull away. I try to crawl to you on my knees but you keep me at a distance with one booted foot. Again I try to reach you, but your stilleto heel fends me off. "Not yet....", you whisper,".....you will not cum until I give you permission, do you understand?". Frantically, I nod, willing to agree to anything just to be permitted to finish. My prick feels as if it is screaming in torment as I await my Lady's permission. I clench my teeth as I try to stop myself blowing my load right away. You regard my pain with mild amusement."I will give you permission to cum....," you whisper,"... but only on my boots, not a drop is to fall on the floor...". I nod desperately, craving for relief,"...and afterwards, I want you to clean up.... and not with a rag. Do you understand?". Again, I agree, aching to relieve the sharp stabbing pain in my loins.You smile. "Very well then..... On the count of ten.....ten.....nine.....eight.....seven....". I struggle to hold it together as you tantalisingly draw out the countdown."...six.......five......four....". I gasp as I try to hold on."....three.....two......one and three quarters...... one and a half...... one and a quarter....", I groan as it becomes too much to endure."....one......cum for me slave, cum for me now!". I scream with pleasure as I blast my load onto your boots. I throw my head back and give a cry of joy as my manseed spurts in a thick rope across the stygian darkness of the leather. I gasp so hard that I nearly choke as again and again I consecrate your boots with my sperm. As the last oily drops splatter from my prick, I fall shivering to the floor, gasping for breath. You stand there, regarding me with amused contempt, before nudging upright with one semen smeared toe. I lick your boots clean, restoring their surface to a high mirror shine as I swallow every drop of my tribute. You casually admire your reflection in the gleaming leather before a brusque flick of your gloved hand dismisses me from your presence.
MrAuz1989

Post by MrAuz1989 »

A lightning bolt of pain rips through my head as the pointy toe of your stiletto heeled boot catches my scrotum in a vice like grip against the rough surface of the table top. I clench my teeth to supress a scream as you grind your sole against my aching nuts. I feel nauseous as the pain spreads into the pit of my stomach. Frantically, I grasp the top of your boot and press my lips to the warm leather in an effort to stop myself from crying out aloud. A cruel smile crosses your lips."Suffer now, you little bitch.....", you whisper as you increase the pressure on my sac. I gag as fresh waves of agony flush through my body. The taut leather thong that you so lovingly tied around my scrotum bites hard into my flesh, creating a pain centre to rival that created by your crushing boot. I gasp hoarsely for breath as you increase the pressure on my balls. Sweat slicks my skin as I twitch spasmodically as a result of your none too tender ministrations. I close my eyes against the pain, writhing as you heap sweet torment upon my helpless member. My breath hitches in my throat and I try to supress a sob as you grind your sole back and forth across my aching prick. I grimace as the throbbing pain in my loins spreads, growing from a dull ache to a white hot sheet of suffering which envelops my whole body like a shroud. A dull groan escapes my lips as you pump your foot against my sac. My entire skin seems to tingle and burn at the same time. I bite my lip,trying to quell my cries. "I know....",you murmur with the contented air of someone selecting another choclate from a box," let's see what we can achieve with the heel....". I flinch, quailing at the thought of the torture to come. Impatiently, you brusquely pull me closer with a sharp jerk on my leash. I hold my breath as you gingerly lower one razor sharp heel onto my turgid shaft. I jerk sharply as the wicked heel bites home into my pliant flesh. You twist your foot back and forward, crushing my pathetic manhood beneath your heel like a puny insect. I choke back a scream as the punishing heel bores deep into my tortured flesh. A seraphic smile forms on your lips as you piston your foot against my captive manhood. My body feels aflame with agony. My mouth is dry and my throat feels tight. I fight for breath as you trample my worthless prick. My scrotum swells, causing the thong to bite even harder into my body. You notice this and nuzzle my sac with the toe of your boot. This makes me harder still and only increases the pain from the taut leather thong. The ache in my loins flares into a sharp sickening pain that brings a tear to my eyes. My attempt to beg for mercy dies almost instantly, killed by one icy glare from you. You bat my grazed throbbing erection with your foot, playing with it as a kitten might play with a ball of wool. I am drawing near the edge now and you know it. You trap the head of my penis beneath your sole and punish it mercilessly, squeezing, crushing and grinding. I grasp the table top as I near climax. The pain in my loins grows ever more intense. I beg you to untie the thong and release me from my chastity. You ignore my plea and squeeze my rock hard sac beneath your foot again. I cannot contain my cries any more and yelp with pain as you punish my manhood. You smile sweetly as you continue to trample me beneath your heels. I thresh wildly as you stomp on my battered member. I cannot hold on much longer. Again I plead with you to release the thong. You draw one slender finger tenderly down my chest, running it gently around my nipple before jabbing it hard with your sharp fingernail. I gasp with pain as you twist your fingernail against my chest. Again I beg for release. You regard me coolly before reaching down and releasing the thong with one deft tug. Freed of its binding, my member twitches as I begin to blow my load upon your sleek leather boots. I cry out as my manhood spews out thick musky jism in a torrent. I tremble as again and again I blast milky cum onto your boots in hot sticky strands. My shortness of breath and light headedness cause me to collspse to the floor after spurting a final gobbet of manseed. I lie there, gasping and shivering at your feet as you watch thick snail trails of spunk drip from your shiny boots. As I lie quivering at your feet, you scrape your boots clean on my prone form, wiping every trace of my offering off onto my naked body. Once they are cleaned to your satisfaction, a hefty kick from your pointy toed boots dismisses me none too gently from your presence.
Last edited by MrAuz1989 on Tue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.