Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

italianboots

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice amount of lotion in the :) I love it :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Awesome messy boots & heels fun mate ! :)) hey any updates with a few coins in her heels or boots for the day?? :)
Lukey87g

Post by Lukey87g »

I know alot of guys are not really into this thing but has anyone ever dropped a bug in a pair of women's boots before? I've been fortunate a few times and probably still have pics
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yes mate gf's in the past I've put cockroaches inside her high heels boots she wears to work!! I put 2 in her right boot & a little love note in her other & put it so she wouldn't feel the note till I text her & ask if she found the note I put in her right boot lol.....knowing I put it in her left boot, she took her right boot off to take a look & found 2 squished cockroaches stuck & squished into her stockings lol everyone at her office was laughing heaps & my gf was just saying I cannot believe I was walking around for halve the day with them in there! ;)
But I've put slugs into friends boots & heels, crickets & even worms lol....itl slowly get cooler soon which means boots are coming back & so that's when the fun begins of dropping stuff inside girls boots on public transport & up escalators :)
Lukey87g

Post by Lukey87g »

That's great atlas its nice to know a few other people are into it
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey mate got any pics of stories to share?? Do you doing things to your gf boots & heels??