Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

isishoelover

Re: Love putting things into girls boots & heels!

Post by isishoelover »

And now ladies and gentlemen!
Especially for you!
Presenting my wife in her favorite winter-boots!
Boot-filling by herself!
https://youtu.be/MhZAmGxBYlg

And combined shoefilling and boot-filling done by her!
https://youtu.be/WwCPv8mWHTs
https://youtu.be/y318OwiFz8U
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nice :)....next time your wife is sitting beside you in the car & she’s wearing her knee high boots have some coins in your hand so when your touching her leg & slipping your fingers & hand inside her boots, you can drop those coins down inside her boots :) that way when you both get out & walk somewhere she has to walk around with them inside her boots :) do the same with her ankle boots too :)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My gf & I use to sit out somewhere having coffee or breakfast, or evenings out & she would always cross her legs so her raised leg & foot is closest to me so I could touch her leg or foot & over the course of our time sitting there I’d be slipping stuff inside her heels or boots :) it became a game for her to guess what I was putting in them lol... that’s how it lead to food :) imagine a gorgeous looking girl sitting in a restaurant, we were in a little private area & under the table she had handed me one of her high heel ankle boots & she saids I’m up for the challenge:) & that’s when we ordered a large slice of cheese cake, we ate some but the most of it went inside her boots! My god nothing sexier watch her act as if everything is normal, we walk thru the restaurant to pay & no one knows she has all that cake squishing inside her heels :)
isishoelover

Post by isishoelover »

Would be so sexy and horny if my wife hand me one of her boots or in your case one ankle-boot under the table and let me fill it with what i want! I think a cheese cake would be very sexy and so squishy inside her boot! I imagine how it looks when she slips her nylon-foot back into her filled boot! When she feels the creamy cake inside her sweet boots and around her sexy feet! Doing all normal and smiling very sexy to me! ....
That would be so horny! ... One of my dreams that should come true! More than one time! ...

Very often i used the chance to slide coins or different other stuff into her boots! Nearly everytime when she wears high boots i look for a chance! I don´t know how often i touched her legs in this situation and slip my fingers inside her boots to drop coins into them! Other stuff was slipped into her boots too! ...
I made this very very often to her and with her too! Sometimes i ask her to drop something into her boots! Most of the time she agrees! I have done it at restaurants, bars, cinema, a bench in the park or even in the car! ...
I have all done yet! ... But i have to make movies about this! With her different boots and shoes! ...
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

My god those are some sexy boots isisboots would pay for them when she gets ready to get rid of them
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yeah film dropping coins into her boots :) so she doesn’t mind you putting stuff in her boots when she’s wearing them?? More to the point does she leave it in her boots walking around with you??
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

italianboots wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:14 pm My girl got home from work a few nights ago wearing these and complaining of sore feet as usual!

She often keeps her heels on for the evening as she knows I like checking her out in them but when her feet are sore they are straight off. She kicked them off with a little groan and was sitting there having a cigarette and playing with her phone.

......I was sitting near her and picked up one of her heels and had a quick sniff....nothing unusual there, always have a whiff of her shoes when they are straight of her tired feet......she didnt even look up. I was drinking a beer at the time....so you can guess what happened...filled her shoe with beer and started drinking out of it!!!!!.....she was so busy txting or whatever that she didnt even notice!....finished my beer out of her heel, got another beer and sat down and filled her other shoe, she noticed then and yelled HEEEYYYYYY!!...but just smiled and went back to what she was doing!!!

Didnt clean them when I finished just put them back for her next wear!

Please shoe me which shoes she wearing, or a lic with her filled shoes
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

How about putting some stuff in her high heel boots or heels?? & don’t leave them in plain view, hide they coins so she can put on her boots or heels & not feel them in their but after walking around they come loose & then she’ll be surprised on how they got in there....
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Good videos you tube