kinky boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Goblox

Email

Post by Goblox »

Jemel you could just make a yahoo email address and use that to become a member, and of course your wife would never know. :twisted:
jemel

squeaky shoes and boots

Post by jemel »

hey whats up. itried and used my yahoo email adress and it went right to my email which would have taken it right to my wifes attention what did i do wrong ?
Kinkydude

Back again!

Post by Kinkydude »

Hi Guys and Gals,

I'm glad there has been such a good response, I'm afraid I ditched the camera for my greed instead. But never the less, I'll be posting some pics as soon as I can contain myself. My girl slipped on her pull on thighboots last weekend and slowly massaged my crotch building up a good rythmn. She laughed as I whipped off my jeans and grabbed her booted leg and rode it, leaking on the leather and making it more supple, soft and wet. The pair she had on were pull ons (no zips!), perfect! I couldn't take much more and totally coated her calf in warm jizz, which of course she made me rub it in. Fantastic.
Keep posting, and if anyone fancies email chat or boot swapping send me a pm.

K
ditchwalker

pull boots

Post by ditchwalker »

mmmmmmmmm yeah,
love this forum.
but sometimes isn't a zipper great to scratch yourself on????
Where can you find ladies like yours in the uk that will boot shag.
My mrs. feels cheap, bought her 7 pairs of boots in the last two years and she hates the way they enhance my sexual drive for her.
Oh well, I'll just reel in jealousy over all these lucky guys spraying their porridge over their ladies leather boots with their legs inside.
Can't wait for your piccies, can I buy you a camera to speed the process up please . . . LOL
Keep spraying.
Don't just do something, sit there!!!
(and put some leather on)

and Oi cut your platforms off god damn it!!
bootlover2000

thighboots

Post by bootlover2000 »

Enjoyed your post kinkydude. My g/f found a copy of Cruella I kept in my briefcase and a couple of weeks later she came round to my flat cos we were supposed to be going out for a meal. She said she wanted to change and went intom the bedroom. When she same out she was waring a pair of black leather thighboots over jeans and was holding a whip. She made me strip off (didn't need much persuasion) and ordered me to lick her boots :D I started at the bottom and by the time I reached the top my cock was rubbing against the shaft of her boot and I shot my load all over it. She laughed and theatrened to whip me. Needless to say we didn't go out for the meal. Since then we have playd out several fantasies, all of which end up in the same way. If you want to find out more let me know
Kinkydude

More More

Post by Kinkydude »

Hi,

Hope your all having a great booted Christmas. Yeah Bootlover I'd like to know more. Anyone got any Chritmas booty stories or pic's? I might have something for you!

K

Post by Guest »

Ehm, so what's about the pics you've promised us now ? :P
pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

Agree with Guest. Where are your pics? Do we have a chance to see them? Let us share your fun!
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms