Dirty Horse Boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

humbug68

Dirty Horse Boots

Post by humbug68 »

Hi
Don't know if anyone shares my like of dirty horse riding boots or not. These belong to a friend who's really into her horses, these are kind of a cross between wellies and leather riding boots. She also wears a pair of Aigle wellies which she gets really muddy - hope to have some shots of those too soon

Enjoy :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by humbug68 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
slotmags

Re: Dirty Horse Boots

Post by slotmags »

Like it a lot. they doesnt need to be dirty. My wife rides alot and then she wears ridingboots. sometimes (not very often sadly) she tramples my friend until i cum under them. sadly she dosent let me to take pics of it.
geert

Post by geert »

i love ridingboots mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
humbug68

Post by humbug68 »

Dirty always does it for me but any riding boots leather or rubber are great - dirty ones just add that 'raw' edge to them i think ! Shame about your missus not letting to take pics :( I've got the crush pics - shame the lady's feet weren't occupying the boots at the time
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bootsslave

Post by bootsslave »

Many thanks for the pictures. I totally love riding boots. My wife rides also, her boots are Aigle riding boots, and often very muddy when she has ridden. It makes me always horny to see her in her dirty riding boots, she gives me sometimes a boot job with the dirty riding boots when she thinks I deserve it LOL
humbug68

Post by humbug68 »

These are some of her leather boots - not as dirty as i havbe seen them but well used all the same. :mrgreen:

Great pics of your wife in boots Bootslave - she really is hot, her brown boots are very horny - would love to blast those soles !! :D
groom

Post by groom »

* Bump * I realli would like to revitalize this thread! i just loooove dirty riding boots :) I posted a message in the Bootjob Forum / Bootcumming forum, but as my first post it is still under review... I hope they place it soon!!!
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

any one have more pics of the horse riding boots this is great
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

What about these Leather riding boots? You like?
IMAG0727[1].jpg
These are really very dirty - look at the soles
IMAG0722[1].jpg
Theses are well worn and have phantastic smell
IMAG0720[1].jpg
My cock loves muddy riding boots
IMAG0730[1].jpg
These leather boots on my chest make me so horny
IMAG0778[1].jpg
See the precum dribbling out of my cock...
IMAG0810[1].jpg
Shooting my cum to these messy riding boots...
IMAG0825[1].jpg
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

^Those pics are awesome. LOVE that style of riding boot. Especially with a nice hefty load dropped on them! Excellent execution!