students concert

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

wizardoz

Re: students concert

Post by wizardoz »

woow this topic is 11 years old :) lovely boots :) who knows where the owner of the boots is , and also the owner of the topic :D
AlexWa

Post by AlexWa »

belmodno20022 wrote: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:44 am hi...so many great storys and pics here ....this is my last experience:
while studentorchestra played on stage i cd make it to the dressingroom, where i found this nice beatiful worn pair of soft-leather-boots!!! man-it realy was risky to take those shots, but i dreamed many nights after that about having loaded them...too bad i didnt..as i said-too risky....anyway-here are the shots:-)
Oh I really love these boots! And I know these kind of situations, but it is too risky most of the time to have fun then :)
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

I’ve bought many a pairs of these boots
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

If I couldn’t load a girls boots or heels I always carry a small tube of lotion or even toothpaste to squirt up into the toes of their heels or boots! :)
guest2000x

Post by guest2000x »

Lovely boots.. still exciting to see, but very risky.