Hi to all!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BootFan

Hi to all!

Post by BootFan »

Hi guys, i'm new here.
Saw some of the topics and i'm glad i finally found a place to speak of what i like.
Now i'd like to know your opinion of this:
My girl knows i'm a boot fan, and some times she let me lie under her shoes and boots, i've spent lots of money buying her shoes (german buffalo boots and platform sneakers, pink extreme platform Swear sneakers, demonia and TUK boots and so on) I love to see her crushing things and only few times i had the chance to cum on her shoes.
We have tried the shoejob, but she doesn't know how, do you guys have advice for this? Since our last failure she feels a like uncomfortable when i talk to her about it.
Thx
Platform Mules

Re: Hi to all!

Post by Platform Mules »

Hi can you post pics from the extreme platform please!!! :lol:
BootFan wrote:Hi guys, i'm new here.

Saw some of the topics and i'm glad i finally found a place to speak of what i like.
Now i'd like to know your opinion of this:
My girl knows i'm a boot fan, and some times she let me lie under her shoes and boots, i've spent lots of money buying her shoes (german buffalo boots and platform sneakers, pink extreme platform Swear sneakers, demonia and TUK boots and so on) I love to see her crushing things and only few times i had the chance to cum on her shoes.
We have tried the shoejob, but she doesn't know how, do you guys have advice for this? Since our last failure she feels a like uncomfortable when i talk to her about it.
Thx
BootFan

Post by BootFan »

Sure, these were a little bit hard to get, but is totally worth it :wink:
I took the opportunity to share this other pic i have, this was made with yoghurt, i think it looks great. Hope you enjoy it.