Boots = Promotion 2

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

BR

Boots = Promotion 2

Post by BR »

By way of penance, I've had to polish the thighboots for my g/f's next 'sex' assignment. She came in last night tantalising me with story of how she'd tantalised a large middle aged client and he had been straining to ejaculate ove the boots, she eventually managed to bring him off though! I've been denied gratification seemingly OK for strangers to have the benefit of leather not me though! Having removed the evidence of her last boots sex session, I took great care - to polish them them to perfection and sneakliy used them for my own self interest - see the sign of pre-cum. Hope her next client doesn't spot this, probably won't with her strutting around in them, turning him on! You must admit these boots are made for one thing and one thing only, to provide serious sexual pleasure for both male and female alike, having bought the damn things, just wish my g/f would give me the benefit instead of some seriously overweight clients!

BR

Post by BR »

G/F arrived home early hours after a marathon session with clients. Leather bore witness to amount of cum that had been taken. Seems that she is liking this 'overtime' more and more. The boots are apparantly much appreciated!
lover

Post by lover »

BR wrote:G/F arrived home early hours after a marathon session with clients. Leather bore witness to amount of cum that had been taken. Seems that she is liking this 'overtime' more and more. The boots are apparantly much appreciated!
send some pictures of that please
MRX

Post by MRX »

Can you get some pics of her at work, I'd very much like to see a guy straining over these boots. Personally, I'd shoot in seconds over boots like these. Youre a lucky guy to have a girl who has these and uses them to advantage!
BR

Re: Boots = Promotion 2

Post by BR »

She's got some pics showing some rivers of cum flowing down the boots from her most recent assignation. Three executives benefitted from her use of leather and deposited copius quantities over the boots. I'll see of I can get hold of them if you or others are interested?
beaz51

Post by beaz51 »

would love to see the rivers of cum going down those boots
leathermatt

Post by leathermatt »

Would love to see that, leather and cum is so sexy!!
BR

Post by BR »

My G/F has built up quite a set of male admirers - word has got around and she has become much requested. I am now expected to clean and polish the boots for her to then wear to dominate and please her clients. Apparently I'm very good at the polishing as I am told how well they sound (creaking and groaning from the leather) as she uses them on her clients after they have begged her for pleasures!! Still waiting to obtain the pics requested previously though!
Kira

Post by Kira »

BR wrote:My G/F has built up quite a set of male admirers - word has got around and she has become much requested. I am now expected to clean and polish the boots for her to then wear to dominate and please her clients. Apparently I'm very good at the polishing as I am told how well they sound (creaking and groaning from the leather) as she uses them on her clients after they have begged her for pleasures!! Still waiting to obtain the pics requested previously though!
Oh I love the sound creaking leather boots. I bet the creaking sound those boots make must be incredible. Be nice to see a video of the boots creaking.

Look forward to seeing the pics :D
BR

Post by BR »

Yes. The creaking is oh so sexy and is a turn on in it's own.