Notice the brand name?

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

Notice the brand name?

Post by droid1959 »

Anyone else have the habit of trying to see the brand name in a sexy pair of shoes? Especially so if the shoes are still on a sexy pair of feet. Perhaps its because during the 70s and 80s, my first wife worked in a bank and wore classic heels and pumps everyday for work. She wore all the classic brands, Nina, Bandolino, Joyce, Nickels, 9West, Connie, Seychelle and others, she probably had nearly 100 pairs of shoes like those for work. From those days on, if I could glimpse the brand name in a candid peek of sexy feet in heels, it added another surge of lust. Or, when I worked in an office and saw a pair of sexy shoes under a desk I'd try to see the brand name to see what taste in shoes the wearer expressed.
justdaone

Re: Notice the brand name?

Post by justdaone »

I always try to see what brand women wear. Interesting to me what pair they chose.
mrtickles

Re: Notice the brand name?

Post by mrtickles »

My favorite shoe brand that my wife... her mother and sister wore, was Nine West..!!
Slides..wedges,peep toe pumps, patent leather pumps..
I can still recall the sexy smells from their shoes!!!
One sexy and stronger than the next!!!!