A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MajerJin

Post by MajerJin »

Last edited by MajerJin on Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FTLO

Re: Asking girls for photos of their shoes

Post by FTLO »

very hot dude - but do they never ask the purpose and if they do what do you say? Because I mean if I would be a girl and a guy would want pictures of my worn shoes, I would be slightly suspicious at least
MajerJin

Post by MajerJin »

Last edited by MajerJin on Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MajerJin

Post by MajerJin »

Last edited by MajerJin on Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
floxxi

Post by floxxi »

god black sandal on feet
FTLO

Post by FTLO »

Daamn thanks for the interesting chat, just scrolled through a few of your albums and they are fantastic, really great stuff dude!
happ9ness

Post by happ9ness »

No worries thanks for checking it out! I usually have about a 20% success rate and probably a little bit less to get all the photos I want (some girls stop halfway through).
§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ »

This is so great and reminds me of what I did years back. I need to dig through my hard drive one day and share with you what I had collected back then! But your page is really great!

By any chance, could we try to send profiles for you to try and contact? I have a couple of shoes in mind that I’d like to see. Would be awesome if it worked!
happ9ness

Post by happ9ness »

§hOe§ wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:00 am This is so great and reminds me of what I did years back. I need to dig through my hard drive one day and share with you what I had collected back then! But your page is really great!

By any chance, could we try to send profiles for you to try and contact? I have a couple of shoes in mind that I’d like to see. Would be awesome if it worked!
Yeah absolutely you can, flick me through a dm and I'll let you know how I get on. I tend to try end the assignment on good terms in case I decide I ever want to message them again so hopefully shoe be doable!

That goes for anything too, if you have any questions or inquiries about any of the girls or the work I publish then please feel free to ask!!
FTLO

Post by FTLO »

Really wonderful lol

Some of your albums include pictures of the girls feet, I assume achiving this step must be harder than to just get pics of their shoes. Because most girls don't even know that "shoe-fetish" exists, while foot-fetish seems to be broadly known about by now. Which means asking for pics of feet is more risky than pictures of shoes.

Whats your excuse to get pictures of their feet and do some of them, realize what is going on and don't answer anymore

The album of the "Indiya" girl is really hot, especially because of her vans. One picture mentions a youtube channel, what is her channel called?