Auto parts shop on Sunday

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

azs

Auto parts shop on Sunday

Post by azs »

I'm picking up a few things for my truck, when I hear heels walking on the tile floor. I'm guessing she was the manager who came in on a Sunday, to help with something. I managed to grab a couple of pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nailheels12

Re: Auto parts shop on Sunday

Post by nailheels12 »

What? That's just ridiculous!!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Wow, very hot, and she definitely looks like some dude's wife who wants to be a little attractive for others. I would have put her foot up on a shelf and kneeled down and lick, kissed and sucked on her toes and arches. Slipped off her shoes, pulled out my cock and jerked off all over her toes and shoe and slipped it back on and worked another hour with her in them and then do it again.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Cute high heels
jhon

Post by jhon »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: mmmmm very hot bitch
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Really nice, the special something. The lady definitely has sex appeal and wakes my head cinema phantasies, ....
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Cute high heels.