shoes of my wife

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

flatstraps

Re: shoes of my wife

Post by flatstraps »

brown2ccc.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flatstraps

Post by flatstraps »

another pair of slingbacks; much used as you can see
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flatstraps

Post by flatstraps »

These darkblue vintage slingbacks were totally worn out ! They were secondhand to start with, and my wife wore them for a number of years nearly every day. Even our master cobbler couldn't save them.
nabbie26

Post by nabbie26 »

Great thread! I love your wife's sexy feet and taste in shoes!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Unbelievably hot thread! I love her shoes!
flatstraps

Post by flatstraps »

These dark blue wedges are vintage, purchased some 40 years ago, and worn every summer together
with the newer gray wedges: Only as mules. I don't think my wife ever used the heelstraps.
flatstraps

Post by flatstraps »

These Gioiello dark blue slingbacks were very expensive!; Purchased in France some 15 years ago.
When they were new my wife used both heelstraps, but after a few summers she sometimes ignored the straps.
Two years back she had lent out these shoes to her sister for a combined wedding and holiday; After six weeks
her sister returned the shoes looking like this: She also never used these heelstraps.
aerton

Post by aerton »

Your wife has very sexy feet! Her shoes must smell like heaven!! So sexy
everyone

Post by everyone »

If every so called "well worn" Shoes would look like these.................. :D :D :D

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Special thanks for ignoring the straps! :P
flatstraps

Post by flatstraps »

her expensive new shoes next to the older ones. And again: the straps are ignored.