new boots for my wife

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owlman

new boots for my wife

Post by owlman »

Some years ago we were on TV and we were asked various questions about things relating to relationships, asked what her favourite colour of lipstick was she replied, "red, because it makes me feel raunchy", this was a surprise to me, as she'd never mentioned it before!
Anyway we were talking one day and she mentioned that when she was younger, (about 17) one of her favourite things was a short red pvc jacket, it came down to her bum and she wore it with a mini-skirt. "did you have the kinky boots too"? I asked, she told me she didn't as they were quite expensive at the time, I said I'd love to see her in a red pvc jacket, mini skirt and kinky red pvc boots, she just laughed and said she was too old now.
Anyway, she has many pairs of boots, most knee-high, or overknees, and she wears them with tight leggings or jodhpurs.she also has a pair of black patent overknees and she wears these with either wetlook black leggings, or a wetlook catsuit with a 2 way zip, if she fancies what she calls a "kinky night", this either involves staying at home, or in warm weather indulging in various sex acts outdoors, usually in a nearby forest. Some of you may remember me mentioning how on several occasions she's ended up pissing in her boots, either before or during one of our outdoor sessions.
Anyway, recently I was doing a bit of shopping online and spotted a rather slutty looking pair of red patent boots, knee high with a 2" heel, so I ordered a pair for her, then I found a pair of red spandex leggings, and ordered a pair, then I found a matching red leotard, and ordered one.
The boots arrived yesterday, the leggings are due to arrive today, and the leotard is expected over the weekend. she has no idea I've ordered all this stuff, but I'm hoping that it will put her in the mood for some slutty outdoor fun when she gets it all, I'll post some pictures and let you all know what happens.
loswabs

Re: new boots for my wife

Post by loswabs »

That sounds great, hope you both have a great time. Any pictures and stories about how you get on will of course be gratefully received 😉
pvclover

Re: new boots for my wife

Post by pvclover »

Hope everything arrived and you both had a good time.
Would love to see her dressed for you.