My mother's feet and heels

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My mother's feet and heels

Post by Sheepdawg »

Love this outfit on her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wearing ballerinas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Wearing Indian clothes
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some more shoes for sale! She got these shoes from her sister, because my aunt never used them. And never did my mom...so now she's selling them.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Ankle boots, pantyhose, skirt and blazer. This is what she typically wears at the office.
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Your mum is very attractive, she's a real MILF.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Veez007 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:48 pm Your mum is very attractive, she's a real MILF.
I'm glad you like her. It's such a turn on for me...
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Whenever my mom goes out with my dad, she dresses up in a way she wouldn't infront of her children. I mean, she doesn't dress inappropriate or in anyway slutty, but she definitely dresses different. Like in this picture. This picture was taken 6 months ago during winter when they were out on a date. Suede brown boots, a tight white dress and a "fluffy" fur jacket. That fur jacket reminds me of Russian women style clothing. I bet my dad loves that she dresses like this when they are alone. Took this screenshot from her Facebook. I just wish the quality of the picture was better.
converselover87

Post by converselover87 »

Your mom is smoking hot. She isn't very old either. Does she wear black Converse? If not you should buy her a pair of black low top chucks and take pics to post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

converselover87 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 am Your mom is smoking hot. She isn't very old either. Does she wear black Converse? If not you should buy her a pair of black low top chucks and take pics to post.
Thank you for your kind words. My mom is actually 52. I've never bought shoes to her before, but that's a great idea. Maybe I'll do it for her birthday. She doesn't have any converse, but she has two pair of sneakers that I know she wears frequently.