airport treats

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

airport treats

Post by droid1959 »

One thing I enjoy about air travel and airports,...are the women travelling in sexy shoes, showing their feet, and especially those wearing nylons/pantyhose and sexy shoes. Its always a treat, and sometimes an opportunity to capture sexy pics. I have captured a few over some years, and I'm sure others have done this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
droid1959

Re: airport treats

Post by droid1959 »

I got this treat in the Dallas airport a few years back. She was in her early 30s maybe, wearing vintage style pumps and pantyhose. I could tell, because as she sat and crossed her legs the darker portion of the pantyhose hose was visible on her thigh, and the slight wrinkle of the nylon on her ankle, which got me thinking she wanted me to see that, sitting only one chair to my left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

wow
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

Yeah, too bad she sat a few rows up from me on the plane. I was SO hopeful to be sitting next to her or across the aisle from her, visually lusting on her nyloned feet in those heels. My mind was running rampant of a fantasy of her sitting next me, asking "all right if I take my heels off during the flight?" Of course, yes, get comfortable. To which she'd reply "been wearing these pumps all day, hope they don't smell." Smell? Only wonderful. No, I don't mind the smell at all. She'd reply, "hmm, you must be one of those guys that like the scent of a woman's foot" with a chuckle, and it went from there.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Great idea!! Go on ebay and buy a secret camera, like a camera hat, so you will go unnoticed while filming the women in their hot shoes!