Zara slingback strap malfunctions

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Zara slingback strap malfunctions

Post by chino »

If you’re a lover of slingbacks, especially loose and slipping straps, the Zara website is heaven. The photos showcasing their various items feature models wearing Zara shoes and often slingbacks. The thing is they’ve made no attempt to hide that the straps on the models shoes have slipped off their feet, sometimes even using this in the picture. For example several shots of models pulling their straps up are used. Even on the shots promoting the clear acrylic slingback sandal they’ve used ones where the straps have slipped!

Enjoy this selection of Zara models including various shoe malfunctions featured on their website.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by chino on Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chino

Re: Zara website model shoe malfunctions

Post by chino »

It makes me wonder, with all the money they’d have for advertising, good studio photographers, art directors, website designers etc and that one would assume you wouldn’t want to highlight the fact that your shoes won’t stay on properly how the slipping straps have featured so heavily in the pictures for the products on their website. I know the models are using sometimes oversized shoes to get these shots done but there’s shots here particularly where the model is sitting or standing still where you’d think they could have or been to told to pull th straps up as to not have them loose under their heel. It’s almost as if it was deliberate or they didn’t care, I can’t see it being an oversight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

So many examples used in their advertising on their website.
chino

Post by chino »

I really want a pair of the clear strap ones for myself one day.
chino

Post by chino »

They’ve even featured the looseness of the shoes more heavilyby using a pic of one pulling her loose straps back up!
chino

Post by chino »

Slingback heaven.
chino

Post by chino »

I would’ve loved to have been a fly on the wall during these shoots, watching the model last click clack about constantly having their straps fall down their heels.
chino

Post by chino »

Strap in for more pics.
chino

Post by chino »

Slipping straps is so wonderfully feminine to me.
chino

Post by chino »

Last lot from the websites thus far. Can anyone else find any? So interesting they let this through.