OTK booted woman on RT

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pressovannye

OTK booted woman on RT

Post by pressovannye »

I just managed to get myself away from the TV for a few minutes to write this. I was watching On Contact with Chris Hedges on RT. He's interviewing a Dr Anna Feigenbaum who is wearing a magnificent pair of over-the-knee (I think flat) boots, that are almost thigh high.

If I were interviewing her I wouldn't be able to keep my mind on business or my eyes off those boots (and they're sitting at a glass table!). The lady really looks good too. She's looks like a university student and is probably a little heavy but she has beautiful skin and a sweet face. RT doesn't have many programs (maybe Putin made some cutbacks) and they repeat them throughout the day, so you'll probably be able to see it again.
boxenluder

Re: OTK booted woman on RT

Post by boxenluder »