Melania Trump and her boots

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

keira in wellies

Melania Trump and her boots

Post by keira in wellies »

The Trumps set off for Paris yesterday and Madame T was dressed in rather a fetching manner.

Got my attention straight away-or should I say it got me standing to attention :P

Hmmm..the boots...the boots..

Off to Paris in her best boots.

Imagine the smell as she kicks off (pulls off :P ) her boots as the flight starts and orders a willing aide to store them away at the rear of the plane. The aide leaves and takes the boots into the WC with him..where he wanks his cock off and the cum shoots into one of the boots-as she smells the aroma from the other"bet she doesnt notice the dried cum" he thinks.

Bored and in need of cock and cum and someone to love her foowear ...Is she planning to do some night strolling in the red light areas while D talks business I wonder?

I reckon she would make a fortune giving bootjobs in the Bois de Boulogne ..there would be a queue waiting..i would have my euro's ready...and wouldn't last long as i wank into the boot she holds open for me..."fill my boot you dirty fucker" she whispers. I oblige (twice). many men oblige and she walks off with a cum filled whores boot on her first lady foot (which is drenched in man muck)

and she would wear that coat and boots..nothing else.

she wants a damn good seeing that one if you ask me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RidingBootsCB

Re: Melania Trump and her boots

Post by RidingBootsCB »

Woooowww, these boots are amazing!!!
keira in wellies

Post by keira in wellies »

Love to give the kinky boot fetish loving First lady a seeing to in her plastic whore mac

Bet she loves getting secret serviced nightly in her mac - and always she has the same request " Can i leave the mac on - it turns me on..and please cum on it after you have rogered me rigid with your big swollen cock...and my boots are staying on as well - cos I am a boot whore"

bet that coat has taken some loads
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SLBBoots

Post by SLBBoots »

Love to fuck her boots..