My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My boss

Post by Sheepdawg »

Last weekend, me and some if my co-workers, including my boss, were at a dinner party. I couldn't get any good pictures of my boss because it was a lot of people there and i didn't want anybody to get suspicious. But when my boss and some other co-workers were going home, I went to say goodbye in the hallway. There, I managed to get just one good picture of my boss wearing these hot riding boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MrBoots

Post by MrBoots »

Love them. Hope you get more shots of her in the future with these on
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Managed to get a lot of pics of her wearing these suede ankle boots at our Christmas party last week.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Today at lunch.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Today I had a meeting with my boss in her office. I work at a warehouse, but she does not work with us all the time. Mostly she's in the office doing other kind of work.
Anyway, I was so happy to see her wearing these pumps. I sat there with her for about 15 minutes. All i could think of was her tight body and shoes. And this was very risky! I just wish I could take more.
Last edited by Sheepdawg on Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Sheepdawg wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:11 pm Today I had a meeting with my boss in her office. I work at a warehouse, but she does not work with us all the time. Mostly she's in the office doing other kind of work.
Anyway, I was so happy to see her wearing these pumps. I sat there with her for about 15 minutes. All i could think of was her tight body and shoes. And this was very risky! I just wish I could take more.
Please try and get her ass and maybe some toe bend in boots
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!!!
Sheepdawg

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by Sheepdawg »

Today was one of the most luckiest days for me at my work. I work at a warehouse, and sometimes we do have nightshifts. My boss working hours are 95 percent during the day time and she stays mostly in the office, but sometimes she leaves the office and comes down and work with us. We are mostly men, and everyone gets so happy ( and horny) the days she is with us. We do have special work clothes at my job because it's a warehouse. But when my boss is in her office she wears normal clothes and sometimes heels.

Anyway, this is what happened. Yesterday when i had the nightshift, i went to the office building to print out some papers. My bosses room is always locked when she isn't there, but this time it was open! I saw that the door wasn't closed all the way! So I went in her room, and i saw a pair of black suede pumps under her desk. I have seen her wearing them before. But i was so nervous, because i didn't want to get caught. In worst case I could loose my job if anyone saw me. But i was too excited! I always wanted to know what her shoe's tasted like and now I had my chance. Especially when they were soooo worn! I decided to take just one shoe, because i could fit it inside the pocket of my work jacket. If I took both of them, people could notice that i had something in my pocket. I then took her shoe inside the toilet, and started to take a better look at it. It was really well-worn. She must have had these for a long time because she shape of the shoe was deformed. And the smell was fantastic. They smelled really good. But one thing that really was amazing and i have never experienced this before, was the taste! They were very salty! I licked the inside clean of all the sweat and I think i even swallowed some dirt from inside of her shoes.
And then, just when I took my cock out and started fucking her shoe, my colleague called me! They were wondering where I was and why it took so long for me to print out some papers. That ruined everything! I had to leave. I had no choice, so I took her shoe and put it back in her office, and i left the door open like it was. Even though I couldn't cum inside her shoe,atleast i licked them clean. That was more than i could ever imagine i would do. So iam thankful anyway. Hope i will see her wearing them again soon, i must take some pictures of her in them. But here's some pictures.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Today was one of the most luckiest days for me at my work. I work at a warehouse, and sometimes we do have nightshifts. My boss working hours are 95 percent during the day time and she stays mostly in the office, but sometimes she leaves the office and comes down and work with us. We are mostly men, and everyone gets so happy ( and horny) the days she is with us. We do have special work clothes at my job because it's a warehouse. But when my boss is in her office she wears normal clothes and sometimes heels.

Anyway, this is what happened. Yesterday when i had the nightshift, i went to the office building to print out some papers. My bosses room is always locked when she isn't there, but this time it was open! I saw that the door wasn't closed all the way! So I went in her room, and i saw a pair of black suede pumps under her desk. I have seen her wearing them before. But i was so nervous, because i didn't want to get caught. In worst case I could loose my job if anyone saw me. But i was too excited! I always wanted to know what her shoe's tasted like and now I had my chance. Especially when they were soooo worn! I decided to take just one shoe, because i could fit it inside the pocket of my work jacket. If I took both of them, people could notice that i had something in my pocket. I then took her shoe inside the toilet, and started to take a better look at it. It was really well-worn. She must have had these for a long time because she shape of the shoe was deformed. And the smell was fantastic. They smelled really good. But one thing that really was amazing and i have never experienced this before, was the taste! They were very salty! I licked the inside clean of all the sweat and I think i even swallowed some dirt from inside of her shoes.
And then, just when I took my cock out and started fucking her shoe, my colleague called me! They were wondering where I was and why it took so long for me to print out some papers. That ruined everything! I had to leave. I had no choice, so I took her shoe and put it back in her office, and i left the door open like it was. Even though I couldn't cum inside her shoe,atleast i licked them clean. That was more than i could ever imagine i would do. So iam thankful anyway. Hope i will see her wearing them again soon, i must take some pictures of her in them. But here's some pictures.
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

oh whow ... really horney heels ... please let me inject in the shoes as well ...

I love it too....

regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....