My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by Sheepdawg »

olallacd wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:28 am when she buy the leather skirt, you should cum over , and you know it !!!!!
I would pay to see her in that skirt. Man I wish I was the one dating her.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

olallacd wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:28 am when she buy the leather skirt, you should cum over , and you know it !!!!!
She really seems like a person who would understand my fetish, and would encourage me. Whoever is with her now, is sure a happy man. He must see her dressed in normal clothes and shoes. Unlike us who work with her, we only get to see her mostly in her ugly work clothes.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:33 am and her skirt has lots of cumstains on it
would spread my cum all over her but, and let it dry a bit. If it is a higrade leather, it may be sensitive against cum it may leave stains on it, but she should wear it and show everyone who knows the reason of such stains that she loves cum even on her skirt and there should be lots of loads
I'm glad you also liked Olga! She's a real bitch, very unfriendly, but I would fuck her brains out.

Wow, that dried cum stains would be hot. I bet she would wear it just to tease us. What an amazing fantasy!
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Two weeks from now, my boss is going to take all of us out for another funday. Im really looking forward to it, and I hope that she will wear some kind of heels or boots. I'll be ready with my phone!

But until then, here are some pictures from yesterday.
Me and some guys were sitting and just talking, and suddenly my boss came in and sat by the computer. After a while, a guy told her what she was looking for
( he's also crazy about her) , and my boss said that she's going to shop clothes online. Then I joined the conversation. First I hesitated, but then I asked her about that leather skirt she bought online two weeks ago, if she had been wearing it. And then she looked at me, and said:

" ohh, you rememberrr about that!! In fact, I did wear it last weekend when I was out with some friends. It was very comfy and I looked great in it!! "

I then wanted to ask her what kind of shoes she were wearing with that skirt, but I did not say anything. I didn't want to ask to many questions about her outfit and put her into an awkward situation. She was the only woman in that room with 4 other guys. But I think she liked the attention...and if it was only me in the room, then I might have asked her more questions.

My gut tells me though that she liked that I remembered our conversation about her skirt shopping two weeks ago. She might even thought it was kind of cute. She certainly likes the attention I give her.

Here are some pictures of her reactions from that moment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Sheepdawg wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:24 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:33 am and her skirt has lots of cumstains on it
would spread my cum all over her but, and let it dry a bit. If it is a higrade leather, it may be sensitive against cum it may leave stains on it, but she should wear it and show everyone who knows the reason of such stains that she loves cum even on her skirt and there should be lots of loads
I'm glad you also liked Olga! She's a real bitch, very unfriendly, but I would fuck her brains out.

Wow, that dried cum stains would be hot. I bet she would wear it just to tease us. What an amazing fantasy!
therefor she needs a clamp on her clit and a tiny vib i her pussy, wich can be switched on from your cellphone. i think she gets it full powered for all the day and a second one for swaping during lunch
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:04 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:24 am

therefor she needs a clamp on her clit and a tiny vib i her pussy, wich can be switched on from your cellphone. i think she gets it full powered for all the day and a second one for swaping during lunch
Damn, that's hot, very creative! But you know what would be even better? If it was on my boss! As you have seen, she makes all kinds of different face expressions. Imagine how her face would look like if she was having orgasms all day long. That would be the hottest thing ever. I've found three pictures of her face when she's making these sexy "fuck me hard" expressions.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Throwback
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Sheepdawg wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:57 pm
stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:04 am
Damn, that's hot, very creative! But you know what would be even better? If it was on my boss! As you have seen, she makes all kinds of different face expressions. Imagine how her face would look like if she was having orgasms all day long. That would be the hottest thing ever. I've found three pictures of her face when she's making these sexy "fuck me hard" expressions.
i agree, the first face is when she is waiting for a load.
Much more interesting is the second one. The tiny vib is starting his action and works very close before her orgasm and the third pic is perfect fo rthe moment you stop it that she doesnt get it. Maximum tiny vibs or nothing to cool her down and start again, when she doesnot think on it. Maybe in a meeting...
floxxi

Post by floxxi »

no more face for photosohop im hot on this mom
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Today was a very weird day at work!

Usually when I see my boss, she always smiles and is very happy to see me. She is very friendly, and as you can see in some of my candids, it seemed like she liked the attention she got from me.

But today when she saw me, she didn't say hello the way she normally do. ! She just looked at me quickly, and then she looked at the other way. Very strange! Seconds later, I said hi to her, and she then responded, but it was only that. She usually talks more, but today it really felt like she was ignoring me.

Because of this, I didn't have my phone in my hand "pretending" to play games. I managed to get three pictures only. Something feels very wrong about this. Does she know about me taking pictures of her? Have someone seen me do it and told her? So many thoughts in my mind right now.