My boss ( updated) many new pictures

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sheepdawg

Re: My boss ( updated)

Post by Sheepdawg »

My milf boss has been working from her office lately, unfortunately. Haven't been able to meet her. I've heard that as soon she's finished with her tasks from the office, she'll be back with us again like usual.

So while my sexy milf is boss away, I've decided to take some candids of other co workers.

What do you think about this girl? Would you like to see more of her? I think she's cute.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Two more closeups from her Instagram
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Two more candids
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Love her Nikes. They look pretty small. Bet they smell good.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Sheepdawg wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:37 pm My milf boss has been working from her office lately, unfortunately. Haven't been able to meet her. I've heard that as soon she's finished with her tasks from the office, she'll be back with us again like usual.

So while my sexy milf is boss away, I've decided to take some candids of other co workers.

What do you think about this girl? Would you like to see more of her? I think she's cute.

Does that mean she’s in heels these days? Especially those ones you had your way with? Love to see wear your seed.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

sh03s wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:15 am
Sheepdawg wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:37 pm My milf boss has been working from her office lately, unfortunately. Haven't been able to meet her. I've heard that as soon she's finished with her tasks from the office, she'll be back with us again like usual.

Does that mean she’s in heels these days? Especially those ones you had your way with? Love to see wear your seed.
Exactly! When she's at her office, she dresses totally different because she's after all the CEO of the company, and she is has to look classy when she's meeting with customers and stuff like that. If you guys think she's hot wearing her ugly work clothes and minimal makeup, you should see her wearing her office clothes. She looks absolutely stunningly gorgeous in her sexy wellworn heels and nice outfits! I just wish I was higher up in the company, in that way I would most likely work with her in the office area. It's not like iam not allowed to be in the office or anything, its just that we all have different tasks at my job, and it would look strange if I came to the office often with my dirty work clothes. But still, I'm happy that my boss is so cool and fun to hang out with. She told me that she actually prefers to work with us rather than being in the office.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

A little throwback to one of my favourite pictures of her. This is from her Facebook. This was a night out, love the way she looked here. I bet she was driving all the guys crazy with that skirt, those heels and legs.
floxxi

Post by floxxi »

god i want buy her shoe
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

These incredible heels and feet belongs to my other boss who works with us while my main boss is in the office, Olga. You can read about her in page 9. It was risky, but I managed to take these shots today before we started our shift. I ran into her at the sushi place. We both wanted to buy some take away food for later. Never seen this sluts feet before. But man, her feet and heels are amazing. Looks like she really takes care of her feet. Hope you'll enjoy.
Sheepdawg

Post by Sheepdawg »

Some more of her slutty face